36.

third person.

as the couple stood in the empty room which would soon become the nursery. the light coming in from the two windows making the white room bright.

corbyn holding presley in his arms her back to his chest as they looked around. "i can't wait to fill this room especially the closet with cute little baby clothes." the girl said leaning her head back onto him.

"our baby will be the freshest baby out there." the boy joked looking down to her. they stood there in a comfortable silence. "you finish those questions?" mumbled a yes back to the boy she turned still in his arms so she was facing him. "you're very pretty." 

presley smiled at him, leaning in to kiss him. corbyn doing the same. departing both a small smile on their lips. "okay we should probably go get ready."

the two had been confined to the presley's not being able to leave due to thea and ashley planning and putting together the baby shower with help of others along the way.

presley had two and a half months left until she was due. they wanted to have the baby shower earlier so that they could figure out what they still needed to put the nursery together and put the big nursery together at presley's and the much smaller version in corbyn's room at his house.

the couple put on their outfits and got ready. both wearing a mix of white and black. presley's hair was in a loose braid and corbyn's styled as normal.

the two gathered everything and went to corbyn's. the way there was short. corbyn's hand rested on presley's thigh. the car was silence the whole way.

as they arrived walking inside to find the living room, kitchen, and outside completely decorated in baby decorating.

"it looks amazing." presley said as thea walked up to her.

"your mom and corbyn's picked out like everything i just helped put it up." the girl responded.

presley mother, step-dad, and little brother soon walked through the door. "mom!"

"presley, you look so cute with your little bump." presley mother, carla replied to her giving her a hug. bentley tugging at the bottom of presley's dress.

"hey bubs."

"presley can i come stay with you and corbyn again before the baby comes?" the little boy asked as presley gave him a hug.

"oh for sure you can maybe me and mom can talk about it and you can come back up here next week on thursday since you don't have preschool friday."

"i don't like preschool i can skip it to come see you." corbyn laughing from behind presley before zach who was sat on the couch soon joined in.

"i like this kid." the boy from the couch joked.

"how about next thursday we will come to presley's new house right after i pick you up from daycare-" carla suggest getting a nod from bentley.

"hey buddy," corbyn said to the boy kneeling down to his height. "maybe on friday presley could bring you to the studio for a little bit."

"what's the studio?" the younger boy furrowed his eyebrows. presley had walked away with dave and her mother as the two boys continued talking.

"its where i work. you know how i make songs?" she boy nodded his head. "the studio is where me and those four guys go to make music." corbyn pointed to the four boys sitting on the couch.

"yeah i want to come." he replied before running over to thea. corbyn had made his way to presley's parents to great them formally.

within thirty minutes everyone had showed up including, all of the boys, their families, their girlfriends, and a few friends. there was no more than 50 people in the boys backyard.

"okay first thank you to everyone who came today. thank you to thea, our parents, families, and to whoever helped put everything together." corbyn had announced to everyone.

"okay lets eat now." presley yelled smiling with a small laugh as corbyn smiled to her, grabbing her hand and pulling him towards where the food was.

"he is so in love with her." jordan muttered to his mom, dad, sister, and girlfriend who sat around him.

"its cute. they belong together-" thea added looking over to her best friend who was laughing at something corbyn had said as they carried their plates to their table.

everyone ate as they began playing heir first game. "okay so in front of all of you is a paper with two answer. you are going to write under who answered what, if it was corbyn or presley and then we will go over the answers after. so you have ten minutes to answer." thea announced to everyone.

everyone answered the question as corbyn and presley sat laughing and talking.

"okay is everyone ready?" everyone yelled a yes back to thea. "okay the first question was, do you want a boy or girl? this one was easy they both answered boy."

ashley who stood aside thea in front of everyone. the two went back and forth asking questions until the last one. "okay last question, what do you want the babies first word to be? presley?"

"dad-"

"and corbyn?"

"mom" both of them smiling to each other before sharing a quick kiss getting an ew yelled from zach.

"okay me and ashley actually planned one more game so you two will answer these while everyone else is answering there's but there should be another paper in front of you." thea once again annouced to everyone.

"so the questions are asking a time span, so for the first question, the parents to be waited 15 weeks to announce their pregnancy to their parents. if you think they told them before put over if you think they told them after put under and answer the rest."

corbyn and presley went through answering all the questions waiting for everyone to finish.

they went through the game and opened gifts playing bingo throughout the game. almost everything that was on the registry the two did was gifted to them.

they spent the rest of the night with their friends and family spread around a fire before everyone eventually left and presley and corbyn stayed at corbyn's that night.

author's note

lowkey getting doubts on
this book