19.

third person.

"why did you get such an early flight?" presley whines as they walk into LAX. "its 4am i should be sleeping right now.

corbyn looked at her. "its fine we should be there by 7:30 and you can relax and sleep for the rest of the day."

presley nods before they stop to wait inline. corbyn puts the suticases next to him and looks over at a very tired presley. "come here" he says with a smile.

opening his arms presley falls into them rest her head on his chest. "just relax the line isn't that long before we can go sit and you rest more." she nods putting her arms around his torso. corbyn was rubbing circles on her back.

they got through everything and were now waiting to board the plane. "flight DL520 to Cabo San Lucas boarding starts in ten minutes" 

corbyn and presley get up and walk closer to their gate before stopping and waiting.

soon the two were sitting in their seats waiting for take off. "nervous?" he asks looking down at her shaking leg. she nods to him. corbyn outs his hand on her thigh making her leg stop.

the two were now making their way into their small condo. "can i go to sleep now?" she asks falling down on the bed. "wait this bed is super comfy. okay i'm going to go to sleep now."

corbyn laughs at her and she crawls under the covers and falls asleep. corbyn joins her pulling her into him and the two fall fast asleep together.

presley woke up in corbyn's arms but he was still asleep. she got out of his arms, grabbed her phone and and moving back and moving corbyn's head to her chest and playing with his hair.

how's cabo???

how's cabo???

we literally have only slept. i just
woke up corbyn's still sleeping tho

wow so fun, should have taken
me

i would have but i didn't
plan this

oh yeah, your little boyfriend did

we aren't dating

yet

he looks so cute rn

so does jordan

ew i hate you

what he's cute and sitting right
next to me