11.

third person.

wdw,love and 834 others likedwdwtea

wdwtea.updates: sent in by a fan! 'i was walking on the street last night and i saw someone who looked like corbyn and i got closer and realized it was corbyn and he was holding a little boys hand and their was a girl who looked very similar to the little boy that looked about corbyn's age holding the little boys other hand, i don't know who they are but they seemed super close to corbyn.'

view all comments

user1: do any of they boys fans know
what privacy is

user2: its not to late to delete your account
and give the boys privacy

corbynbesson: i understand you all care so much about me and the guys, but sometimes you take things to far, as to our personal life. yes i was with a girl and her little brother, we were family friends as kids and are reconnecting. i'm not mentioning her name due to privacy to her. please let us guys have some privacy. she who will not be named also was asked about me when she was shopping the other day and the fan even took it so far they asked her who she was shopping for, please give her respect and let her be her and don't ask about me! ❤️ i love you all so very much, just let us have some things to ourselves.

user3: damn corbyn is obviously fed up with the fans being nosey

user4: maybe delete this post!

*post deleted*

-

the three sitting at the small table outside eating pancakes for breakfast as corbyn sets his phone in front of presley showing her the screenshots of the post and his comment.