12.

third person.

corbyn drives and parks at the beach. "come on bentley we will go play closer to the water." thea says getting out of the car and grabbing his hand.

"come one there is like no one here" corbyn gets out and presley follows.

they walk along the sand and just enjoy being by the beach. soon bentley runs over to the two followed by thea. "can we go to corbyn's now."

"yes we can." they go back into corbyn's car and drive to corbyn's house.

they change quickly before going into the backyard.
"you going to get in?" corbyn asks the two girls sat on the chajrs and tanning.

"nope i'd rather tan." presley replies.

"whatever you say." corbyn jumps into the pool and bentley jumps in after him. the two boys start messing around and splashing eachother while the two girls sat on the chairs scrolling on their phones.

"presley, thea" a voice was heard walking into the backyard. presley and thea look up to see jonah. "you actually have a slight bump now."

"i'll take partial credit for that" corbyn jokes.

bentley looks to corbyn. "how did you put the baby in her tummy." he asks corbyn swimming over to him and corbyn grabs him and puts him on his back.

corbyn looks at presley. presley gets up and puts her legs in the pool and corbyn swam over to her with bentley on his back.

"do you remember when mom told you when she told you how you got in her tummy." bentley nods his head yes aggressively.

"yes she said daddy gave her a special hug that only big kids can give eachother."

"and thats what me and corbyn did. he gave me a special hug and now i have a baby growing in my tummy." corbyn smiles to presley.

the two boys go back to swimming. "your brother seems to love corbyn." jonah states sitting down next to presley.

"yeah, its cute that they get along." she replies to him.

jonah nods his head looking over to the back door opening. "sup curtis" jordan yells walking out.

"jordan i swear if bentley wasn't here i'd throw hands." corbyn replies.

"hey i like him. ima start calling you curtis." thea says as jordan sits down next to her.

corbyn looks at her raising his eyebrows. "call me that and you won't get food"

thea and jordan both laugh at him. corbyn gets out and walks over to presley and he picks her up.

presley tries getting out of his arms but just wraps them around his neck. "i'm not throwing you in, calm down but you are going in the pool with us."

presley sighs as he walks into the pool with her in his arms. "presley come swim with me" bentley says.

presley gets out of corbyn's arms and swims to bentley picking him up and tickling him on the sides. bentley starts laughing uncontrollably as corbyn comes over to them.