45.

third person.

presley say at her mothers dinner table as her mother picked up the dishes around her. her step-dad was still at work. corbyn had taken her bentley to get ice cream leaving the two girls alone.

"mom its all starting to become real." she paused sighing slightly. "the other day with that labor scare i realized i'm so unprepared to be a mom and i'm scared i'm going to be bad at it."

"sweetie you will never be 100 percent prepared. for now just make sure everything is ready for the baby to come home, you have the bags waiting by the door, and the carseat in the car." presley nodded to her mom sending her a half smile.

"and i can promise you that you will be an amazing mother to this baby. i've seen how you were with bentley and that was at 16."

"i know but i'm just worried that when the baby everything will change. especially with me and corbyn. i like where things are with him and me right now." a smile crept onto her face as thinking of corbyn.

"i can tell you two care and love each other very much, if you need a date night once a week i'm definitely okay with coming to watch the baby once a week and i'm sure corbyn's mom will be okay with that as well."

"i know it just scares me a bit that i'm officially not just taking care of myself but i'll be caring for another human." her leg bouncing under the table.

sighing her mother walked over to her rubbing her back, "presley stop working yourself up. you and corbyn are going to be great parents. i can promise you that."

the door opening to reveal two boys smiling with finished ice cream cups in their hands. "looks like you two had fun." carla said to the two with a smile across her face.

corbyn's smile dropping slightly as he looked to presley who had just turned around towards the two. "what's wrong babe?" he asked stepping towards her.

"oh i'm good, just thinking" she said sending him a fake smile.

"presley let's go talk outside." she nodded standing up and leading him out the front door, as he placed his cup in the trash.

taking a seat on the porch swing. presley placed one leg under her other that was hanging off the edge of the seat. corbyn sitting next to her placing a hand on her leg.

the girl leaning her head onto his shoulder. "i'm scared."

"scared that i won't be the best mother for our baby. corbyn it's all getting so real. i just- i don't even know anymore." she finished corbyn looked down place a kiss on the top of her head.

"presley, please you are going to be the best mother ever. i mean considering the whole last 8 months, i don't think you have ever doubted me, well maybe once, but thats besides the point-"

"even when we had that small break i wasn't worried if our baby would be okay, because i knew with the baby in your care it would have the best mother ever and would perfectly fine. now pres look at me."

the girl looked up at him with a half smile on her face. "please never doubt yourself again." she nodded to him. "i love you."

"i love you more." she mumbled back before connecting their lips.

"hey love birds how was dinner?" dave asked smiling at the two.

"it was good, mom has a plate made for you." the girl replied with a slight smile.

he nodded walking in the front door. "i'll leave you two alone."

"can we stay out here for a few minutes?" corbyn asked presley as she nodded to him. "we should get a porch swing."

"i agree bubs." presley said in a soft tone, her head still leaning on his shoulder.

the two sat like that for a few minutes before making their way inside to play with bentley until he had to go to bed and they made their back to the big city of los angeles.

author's note

hi. sorry for not
updating. also deleted all my
books besides two.