09.

third person

presley and thea were at the mall shopping looking at baby clothes, when a teenage girl walked up to them.

"are you the girl that was with corbyn on a date the other day," the girl pauses "that was kinda forward, sorry."

"uh i was with him, but it wasn't a date." she says with a laugh. "we are old friends."

"can i get a picture with you, you're really pretty by the way." paisley nods to her and they take a picture. "who are shopping for, baby are super fun to shop for."

"just one of my cousins." presley smiles and says goodbye to the girl and continues looking at clothes. "maybe we should get out of her." thea agrees and they walk out and go to a different store.

"why are they so nosy, like why did it matter who i was shopping for." paisley sighs. "

"because they all think they need to know every detail of the boys personal life and you are now apart of corbyn's and they want to know everything." thea replies back to her. "you just have to learn how to nicely say no to them."

the two of them walk into another store to buy some more clothes. "have you talked to christina?"

paisley shakes her head no. "no and i don't really want to. she gives me bad vibes especially with what the guys told me about her."

"and i feel like she is just going to hurt corbyn." presley continues "but then again i barely know her."

"anyways when are you telling your parents?" thea asks as they walk out of another store.

"i think soon because we both just wanted to get it over with and corbyn said he feels bad having to keep it from his family and especially his brother since he lives with them." presley tells thea. "oh more good news, randy is done after next wednesday and the boys are having a small get together in like two or three weeks."

"make sure you wear bagging clothes if you're going because i see that little belly popping when you wear tighter clothes" thea smiles as presley looks down making sure it wasn't noticeable in the sweatshirt she was wearing.

"oh i'm going and you're coming with me." presley tells her best friend as the walk out of the mall and to thea's car.

as they get in the car presley immediately gets a text from corbyn.

hey, my dad sort of flewinto LA to surprise us andis only staying for the next week

into LA to surprise us and
is only staying for the
next week. i was thinking we
could tell him now??

if thats what you want, its
fine with me.