54.

third person.

"watcha doing?" corbyn asked as he answered the phone.

"nothing i'm just curling my hair for fun." presley replied placing her phone down on speaker.

"zack wanted to know if you wanted to go get more pictures done again?"

"uh sure-"

"okay we'll be home in like 40 minutes, so you have like an hour and a half to get ready." he said with a smile. "we have a few things to finish here and then we'll be home."

"okay can i pick your outfit out?" he replied with a yes. "okay see you in a little. i love you."

"i love you more bye."

presley ended the phone call and finished curling her hair and going to pick an outfit out for her and corbyn.

by the time she finished her make up and waited for corbyn to get home before she got dressed.

soon enough corbyn and zack walked in the front door. "i just have to fix my hair a little." he said walking towards her on the couch. "you can look through the cupboards and refrigerator for food we're going to get dressed."

zack nodded walking towards their kitchen as the couple walked to their room, closing the door behind them corbyn turned her around planting a kiss on her lips. "you look super pretty right now." she smiled to him placing another kiss on his lips.

"how was the studio?"

"good we just wrote some more songs and talked about music videos." he replied walking into the bathroom to fix his hair. "what outfit did you pick out?"

"well i have you this white and black button up and black jeans and whatever shoes you want. and i have a white dress and i don't for shoes." she explained to him as he put more gel in his hair.

"we could both wear air forces." presley nodded walking into the their closet to grab the shoes and change into her dress.

"you look good." corbyn told the girl as he walked out grabbing his outfit and changing into it.

"you look hot in that." presley said as she walked over and kissed him. "lets get going." she said before grabbing his hand and walking out of their room and back to the family room where zack was waiting.

"you two look good." they both replied with a thank you and the three walked outside to the car and decided on going to the beach.

the drive to the beach was short as they arrived.

"the sun is setting in like thirty minutes so lets get some before the sun sets and then get some while the sun is setting." zack instructed the couple as they walked towards the water more. "right here should be good."

corbyn wrapped his arms around presley as zack started taking pictures of the couple.

"these are turning out really good." he told them as he looked at the few he had before taking some more.

"go do your thing and i'll just take some pictures from here." zack told them as they nodded and walked away.

they started messing around in the water. "you look really good right now. i could do so many things to you."

"bubs we have two weeks tops left don't try anything now." she told him before placing a kiss on his cheek. "i love you like a lot."

"i love you more." he said kissing her lips before lifting her off the ground. "please, you're so pretty."

corbyn started kissing her neck and moved up to her lips before presley pulled away. "not here, maybe later."

"fine but only if you promise."

"pinky promise." she tells him holding out her pinky and he wraps his around. "now lets get some cute sunset pictures and head home."

the couple finished getting their pictures taken and went back to their house dropping zack off at where his car was.

"now time for that pinky promise." corbyn said closing the door behind and spinning her around and starting to kiss her neck. "come on." he mumbled in her ear and pulled her towards their bedroom.

author's note

they had ✨sex✨

its shortish but merry christmas!