22.

third person.

"they are really trying to make another baby." jonah says walking downstairs the next morning to thea, jordan, and eben.

"at least your room isn't next to his." eben said rolling his eyes. "i'm just glad his bed is on the other wall." all of them laughed.

thea went up the stairs and started knocking on corbyn's door. "do you have clothes on?" she yelled knowing they were awake.

"no" corbyn said his voice still raspy.

"your voice" presley said from the inside laughing before corbyn kissed her.

"i'm coming in-" she tried turning the door handle but it was locked. "okay never mind i'm not but hurry up and get up i want to see presley."

"give us 20 minutes." corbyn said back before she went back down the stairs to the kitchen.

meanwhile inside corbyn's room. "do we have to get up." corbyn asked sitting up slightly. presley mumbled a yes before standing up.

"come on" she said holding her hand out for him to take it. each of them only in their under garments. he took it but only to sit on the edge of his bed "i'll pick your outfit out" he nodded his head watching her walk into his closet and begin looking through his clothes.

she had picked an outfit out for herself and laid it down on the bathroom counter. she then went back into his closet and picked him out an outfit. grabbing the jeans and one of his many oversized shirts and handing it to him. "here"

he sat the clothes to the side of him and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. both of his hands were on her lower back as she wrapped hers around his neck. corbyn pulled the girl into him a little more. his head was at the level of her stomach.

"your stomach is absolutely adorable." he says before pecking it leaving a kiss on her bare skin.

"so you've said a few times-"

"i just want you to know that is adorable and i don't want you to get insecure about it." he said before pecking it again.

presley smiling at him. "you're the sweetest, you know that" he stood up attaching their lips right away. "and the best kisser." she kissed him again.
"okay lets get dressed before they try coming in here again."

corbyn groaned but grabbed his clothes. they put their clothes on a get ready for the day. the two walked out of corbyn's bedroom and go down the stairs before thea quickly pulls presley away.

"nick hickeys" thea said pointing at her neck. presley slapped her shoulder as they walked outside. "what has corbyn down to you. "literally he was your first bar hook up and now look at you, you practically fall to your knees whenever he walks into the room."

"shut up no i don't" they sat down on the hammocks under the trees outside. thea raised an eyebrow at her. "what. i just like him a lot. you should have heard him yesterday when he was talking to his mom. it was so adorable."

"well apparently he talks about you a lot to his family"

"i know ashley told me." she replied. "he says things to jordan too?"