58

So sorry for the delay guys...

It's 1k! Thank you so much for 1k followers!

Avoid mistakes if any...

It has been few days manan along with their family and fab 5 are in Dehradun.

A day before the concert

Manik was out with Fab 5 for the practice session. Where as others were in the cottage.

Navya and Nandini's care was taken by Neonika and Raj and Krisha was playing in the garden.

"Nandini Navya tum dono ne dawai li na?" Neo asked putting the plate full of fruits infront of them they bobbed their head and started having the fruits.

Krisha came running towards Neonika and said "dadi even I want fruits!"  Neonika smiled and ruffling her hair she said

"Abhi leke ati hun" she left from there... Krisha moved towards Nandini and sitting on the sofa beside her she kept her head on her chest.

Nandini smiled and pecking her head she asked " Is my baby tired? Hmm?"

Krisha just bobbed her head...she is the most pampered person in the family since she is the only child in the house .

Soon Neonika came with a bowl with strawberries, black berries and grapes in it since Krisha loves them.

She handed it to Krisha...

"Thank you" Krisha pecked her cheek making her giggle and other smile.

"Nandini dekh lena Krisha na apne choti sister/brother ke liye bahut hi achi badi behen banegi." Navya said seeing her eating and also talking to her sibling ( Nandini's tummy)

Listening her Nandini smiled and patted Krisha's hair making her grin. Soon they finished their eating and decided to take rest as they know fab 5 won't come so soon today.

Concert

Everyone were getting ready to leave for the concert venue. Though Fab 5 will change again.

Soon all left for the venue Manan with Krisha, Raj and Neonika in one car and others is a big van. Since Krisha is not that fond with press Manik has to be with them and also Nandini is pregnant.

Soon they reached but luckily there was security so nobody could interfere in them. They all went to the directly to the green room.

"Nandini Navya tum dono theek ho na?" Mukti asked making them sit...to which they bobbed their head and Navya said

"Jao tum log ready ho jao...hum dono theek hai."

Mukti bobbed her head and she and Alia went to get ready where as Manik, Cabir and Dhruv went in other green room to get ready.

Soon everyone got ready and came out..their family members were taken on the VIP side.