29

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button atleast.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini and Krisha were sleeping peacefully. Nandini got up around 4:30 and looked at Krisha who was holding her.

She carefully freed herself making sure that she doesn't wake her up. She went in the washroom after putting pillows around Krisha.

Soon Krisha too woke up not feeling Nandini. She didn't cry instead she looked around and saw the room empty. She crawled from the bed till the end and got down from the bed carefully.

After that she went in the whole corner to search Nandini as if she was her toy hiding somewhere.

Not finding her she went out as the door was not locked. She moved out and looked around found no one.

Krisha them moved towards the stairs and looked at them and pouted as she can't go down and nobody was there around.

Krisha then took hold of railing and slowly kept her left leg on the step and got down.

She climbed down few steps and then sat huffing. She looked around again but no one was there. She again started her work.

She came down and only 4 steps were left. She huffed badly. But being an active child she continued. She took next step and was about miss her balance but she held the railing tightly.

She giggled to herself and came down the remaining stairs. As soon as she did she heard her mummy's voice

Nandini: Krisha!!!!

Krisha looked at Nandini who was standing up and glaring at her for coming down alone. Krisha put her hand in her mouth and smiled

Nandini came down and picked her up and started scolding her

Nandini:aap akele kyun aaye? Aapko lag jaati toh.

Krisha looked at her sadly... Nandini continued

Nandini: aapko lag jaati toh aapko bubu ho jaati na...phir kaun rota Krisha...hain na?

Krisha nodded and she leaned and pecked her cheek. Nandini smiled and said

Nandini:mumma ko avaj lagate...main aa jati..

But Krisha got busy in her world that was to snuggle into Nandini's hair. Nandini chuckled and sat on the sofa.

Nandini:bas ab...aap ab khelo...ya TV lagaon?

Listening TV Krisha's eyes shined. She nodded and Nandini put on the TV and put the music channel onn.

Nandini kept Krisha down and went in the kitchen as Neonika came down. Neonika sat on the sofa and saw Krisha

Neo:arey kya kar raha hai mera bacha?

Krisha listening her smiled and pointed at TV. Neonika smiled and said