21

Please guys do vote,comment and share.

Silent readers please press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

It's been a month for the baby's arrival. Everyone used become baby infront of her. If baby wants her papa then she also needs Nandini.

Without her mummy and papa, Krisha used to make everyone mad. She used cry out for everyone. At least she should see each and every person of the house once,if not then she would cry out for that person.

Today Manik and Nandini will be going for vaccination for Krisha. Nandini was awake and Manik and baby were sleeping peacefully.

Krisha was sleeping on her daddy's chest. Well from the naming ceremony Manik made her lye down on his chest from that day she is sleeping on his chest,of she doesn't sleep on Manik's chest she would not let anyone sleep only.

Nandini and Neonika were in the kitchen making breakfast. Neo was stering something.

Neo: Nandini aaj vaccination ke liye jaana hai na?

Nandini:haan maa. I'm scared..

Neo:scared?kyun?

Nandini: Krisha...she is so small and she has to take injection and all.

Neo:yeh toh chahiye hi na...uske bina unko desease se kaise protection milega.

Nandini: I know...

Neo:aur ek baat yaad rakh...vaha voh bahut cranky ho jayegi..

Nandini:hmm... I know... I'll see.

Neo:hmm... aur Manik kaha hai?

Nandini:dono so rahe hai.

Neo:ja unhe utha. Tum logon ko jaana bhi hai.. it's almost 8 clock.

Nandini:haa...10 baje hospital jaana hai.

Neo:hmm...jaa

Nandini went from there to her room and Neonika continued.

Manik and Krisha were sleeping peacefully. After sometime Manik felt Krisha moving so opened his eyes and saw her awake. She looked at her daddy. Manik smiled at her.

Manik was admiring her for sometime and he noticed her face turing into crying one.

Manik:Krishu? Kya hua?

She looked at him and let out a loud wail. Manik immediately got up along with Krisha and sat.

Manik:kya hua baby?

With crying she did her job. Manik looked at her in shock and made a crying.

Manik:why? Why Krisha? Kya aapko aapke papa hi milte hai yeh sab harkate karne ke liye?

Listening him Krisha looked at him innocently but started crying as she thought her daddy is scolding her. Manik immediately said

Manik:okay...sorry..see papa kich kahenge...sorry...see papa is sorry

Manik made a puppy face and Krisha stopped crying. Manik removed Krisha's clothes as her clothes were wet.

At that time only Nandini entered and saw him changing Krisha's clothes. Nandini smilingly went to them

Nandini:kya hua?

Manik:again she did the same thing...

Nandini:hahaa..tum jao...main change karati hun..

Manik nodded and went in the washroom to have bath. Nandini sat on the bed beside Krisha and said changing her clothes

Nandini:kyun baby...papa kya aapke bathroom hai jo har baar unpe susu kar dete ho?