39

Hope you enjoy it..

Avoid mistakes.

It is winter season and everyone loves to be on the bed wrapped in duvet.

(How many of u agree? Well I am like that)

It was night and whole family including fab 5. Nandini came with ice cream though it is winter but winter mein khane mein maja hi kuch aur hai.

Nandini: yeh rahi ice cream....

Saying this she passed it to everyone except for Krisha as she easily catches cold.

Nandini sat beside Manik with the ice cream and Krisha was sitting on Manik's lap.

Cabir: guys I think we should plan to go somewhere as in it's winter plus Christmas eve aslo is coming...

Alia: ya... let's go somewhere all of us...

Raj: toh thik hai...iss baar kahi chalte and it will first trip of our Krisha kyun?

He said looking at them and then turned his gaze to Krisha who was sitting with a pout.

Krisha was looking at Nandini but she was busy in her phone... Raj guestuered Manik to see Krisha.

Manik looked at her down and saw her pouting cutely. Manik smiled looking at her pout and asked

Manik: kya hua Krisha?

Krisha looked at him and said

Krisha: mumma..no ice...cleam...

Manik chuckled and said

Manik: so mumma se maango...dekho deti hai kya...

Krisha looked at him and then at Nandini and called her out

Krisha: mumma..

Nandini looked at her and others were looking at Krisha keenly.

Krisha: mumma...ice cleam...

Nandini: no...aapko ice cream nahi milegi....aapko sardi ho jayegi...aap yeh hot chocolate piyo...

Krisha: no..

Nandini: Krisha bimaar pad jaoge...

Krisha kept nodding and shaking her head from right to left... Nandini again said

Nandini: baby...aise nahi karte...

Krisha:mumma....pease(please)

Nandini looked at her and with a strict face looked at her... Krisha got sad and looked down...

Other were sad looking at Krisha... Manik said

Manik: arey it's okay...aapko ice cream papa khilayenge...

Nandini: Manik no...

At first Krisha got happy listening Manik but got listening Nandini...

Manik: Nandini it's okay...kuch nahi hoga...bas thodi si hi..