59

Please guys vote aur comment bhi karo. I take alot of effort to write. Please.

Avoid mistakes if any

Manan along with their family were going Goa now. They have already boarded the flight and will reach soon.

This time Krisha was sitting with Manik alone and Nandini's seat was with Alia and all.

After 20 minutes the flight landed and they all came out Dabolim airport. It was afternoon and news reporters were outside.

"Ohh god! Ab in logon ko kisne bataya humare baare mein!" Cabir groaned looking at them.

Manik sighed and guestuered to Mukti to put cap on Krisha's head who was sleeping peacefully. They all moved out as soon as they did the media gathered around them.

Manik had held Nandini's hand and they all moved somehow. Making Nandini sit inside the car and Krisha on Neonika's lap he moved to sit infront.

Everyone sat inside the car and moved away from the crowd as well as the airport.

"God! Seriously media walon ki problem kya hai? Hume humesha kyun follow karte rehte hain?" Cabir asked grumpily to Navya said

"Toh itne famous bane hi kyun? Huh?" Listening her he made a face and said in his mind

"Pregnancy hormones are irritating."

Manik was sitting infront closing his eyes when his phone pinged with a message.

"Let's stop near a restaurant Navya is craving to have food immediately. Please"

Reading it he remembered even Nandini had to have her meal and also medicines.

"Yahan kahi acha restaurant hai kya?" Manik asked the driver.

"Ji sir. Paas hi mein hai. Aapko le chalun?" Manik bobbed his head and looked behind to see trio sleeping peacefully.

Chuckling at them he concentrated on his phone. After 30 minutes the driver stopped it's car and said

"Sir here is there restaurant. You can get really good meal." Manik bobbed his head looked behind.

"Maa... Nandini get up!" They both stired and looked at him with slightly eyes open.

"Hmm? Kya hua?"

"Let's eat something. You guys didn't have anything. Get down." They bobbed their head and got down except for Neonika as Krisha was sleeping in her arms. Manik opened the door for her and picked Krisha in his arms without disturbing her.

All came out of their car and moved towards the entrance if the Chulha Restaurant. As soon as they entered they were glad that the restaurant was empty.

"Yes how may I help you?" The manager came towards them.

"Can I have a private table for all of us?" Manik asked to which the manager showed them the way. They immediately took their places.

 They immediately took their places