4

Avoid mistakes

There was pin drop silence she moved towards the kitchen, she reached near the fridge to put on the light as soon as she did she got shocked, and tears came in her eyes....

She without saying anything went to her room and sat with thud making Manik startled he immediately got up and put the side light saw her crying.

He cupped her face an asked

Manik:kya hua kyun ro rahi ho?...dard ho raha hai kya?

Nandini nodded her head in no...

Manik:toh hua kya hai?

Nandi just hugged him tightly...and was sobbing

Manik: Nandini please na baba tell me...

Nandini said controlling her self...

Nandini: Manik...main...main kitchen mein gayi...thi... aur...

Manik:tum kitchen mein kyun gayi thi...

Nandini:kitchen mein kyun jate hai?

She feeling irritate (u know mood swings)

Manik:acha okay fine...bolo

Nandini:main kitchen mein to have something...

Manik: agar khana hi tha mujhe bula leti...

Nandini: Manik!! Ek toh u were sleeping ghode bechkar so rahe the...

Manik:sorry...abb nahi bolunga main okay tum bolo

Nandini:main kitchen mein gayi thi kuch khane phir maine light on ki phir maine dekha ki..ki...

Manik:Nandini ki ke aage bhi toh bolo

Nandini:tum chalo mere sath...

She slowly got up and held Manik's hand and took him downstairs in the kitchen and Nandini said

Nandini:dekho in dono ko...

As soon as she said Cabir and Dhruv who were sitting on the table having 2- 3 bottles around them and it contained all Nandini's favourite food which she is having during her pregnancy.

Manik:what the hell is this?

Manik shouted looking at them who were having the snacks. They both looked at Manik and Nandini.

Manan moved towards them... Nandini immediately said

Nandini:tum logon ko mera hi khana khane ko mila tha?

Manik:pagal ho gaye ho kya tum dono...ek toh khana khaya aur upar se tum logon ki vajah se vo roi bhi...

Cabir:sorry...vo hume bhukh lagi thi..

Manik:lekin kuch aur nahi mila kya?

Dhruv:buddy yahi mila toh...

Manik went and opened the fridge and called both of them they came and saw inside it to be all different type of dishes...

Manik put his one hand on his waist and asked

Manik:kuch dikh raha hai? Ya aankhe kharab ho gayi hai?

Cabir and Dhruv bit their lips and made puppy face and looked at Manik who was glaring at them...and then at Nandini who was looking sad they went towards her she looked at them coming towards her.

They both held their ears and said sorry to which Nandini said

Nandini:sorry not accepted.

Cabir/Dhruv: hein?? Sorry na Nandu...

Manik:no no... Nandini

He went towards Nandini and wrapped his hand around her and said

Manik: no u will not forgive them...u will give them punishment...

As soon as he said both Cabir and Dhruv looked at Manik with puppy face and then at Nandini who was thinking of an idea...

Nandini:tum thik keh rahe ho...

They both looked at her in horrified look...

Nandini:u guys will clean all the house and will get me whatever u have eaten now...

Cabir/Dhruv/Manik:whatt!!!

They all got shocked as Nandini never gave such punishment...after coming out of the shock Manik started laughing.

Both Cabir and Dhruv made crying face... Nandini then looked at them and then Manik and said

Nandini:tum kyun hans rahe ho? Tumhe bhi agar join karna hai kya uhne bhi?

Manik:no..no..abhi tum chalo rest karo it's almost 5 chalo

Nandini:nahi mujhe abhi pav bhaji khani hai...

Manik:what...oh god kaha phas gaya...

He said to himself and Nandini heard it

Nandini:u know what tum bhi in dono ke sath kaam karo...

Manik: haan...lekin maine kya kiya? Na maine tumhara khana khaya na maine pareshan kiya?

Nandini: because u said main kahan phas gaya and tum log abhi kaam karoge and don't u dare Manik Malhotra to entre in the room before cleaning everything...

Saying so she left from there...

Manik: Nandini...

Where as Cabir and Dhruv laughed at him...he glared at them...

Manik:tum log kya hans rahe ho salon...tumhare vajah se hi hua ye sab...

Cabir:ohh...hello humari nahi tumhari vajah se...

Manik:tu...

Dhruv:guys enough now...chalo before Nandini comes and gives us more punishment...

How was the update guys?

What did you like?