53

Guys...vote and comment or else the next part will be very late..

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manan came down with their hands entwined. Nandini's eyes landed on Krisha who was still in school uniform.

Nandini: Krisha why didn't you change?

Krisha: Mumma...how are you feeling?

She asked moving to her Nandini smiled and said

Nandini: I am good baby...abhi chalo first change khana nahi khana kya?

She bobbed her head and Nandini and Krisha moved upstairs to change Krisha's uniform.

Soon they cane down after changing. Nandini and Krisha directly moved towards the dinning table as Neonika was arranging the table and Manik was speaking on the phone.

Neo: Nandini maine tumhare liye light hi banaya hai...

Nandini smiled and bobbed her head and Krisha sat beside her on the chair. Soon Manik joined them he sat beside Krisha and looked at Nandini who was looking at him.

Nandini guestuered him to say to which he bobbed his head...and looked at Neonika.

Manik: mm...maa

Neo: yes

Manik: I...no we Nandini and me have to say something...

Neonika frowned and told him to continue

Manik: Nandini...we are expecting again...

Listening him Neonika stopped eating...she was surprised,shocked...she looked at Nandini who wad looking at her in worry...

Neo: majak nahi hai na?

(It's not a joke na?)

Manan shook their from right to left making her smile broadly, she got up and came to Nandini and cupping her face with glistening eyes she said

Neo: thank you beta...you are very special to this family...

She pecked her forehead making Manik and Nandini smile...where as Krisha was clueless.

Neo: lekin pata kab chala?

(When did you guys come to know?)

Manik: today itself... Dr. Mehta called me and I went over there...

Neo: you know I am so happy... I am going to be grand mother for the second time... congratulations Manik and Nandini.

Nandini and Manik smiled...out of nowhere Krisha asked being all confused.

Krisha: dadi...aap mumma papa ko congratulations kyun bol rahe ho? Aur second time grandmother kyun banoge?

( Grandmother...why are you congratuating mumma and papa and why are you saying you will be grandmother for the second time?)

Listening her all burst out laughing... Neonika said controlling herself

Neo: voh is liye kyun ki aapki mumma na aapke liye ek chotu sa baby leke aayegi...

( Because your mumma will be getting a baby)

Listening her Krisha got happy and asked

Krisha: really? I will get a small sister?

Manik: why do you want sister? What if it is small brother?

Krisha: nothing like that...but mumma when will my chotu sister will come?