12

Next day Neonika was shouting on everyone to do their work as soon as possible and Raj was making her calm down but no use she was just shouting on everyone.

Cabir just came inside with some equipments and Neonika saw him and shouted

Neo: Cabir...kaha the tum? Pata bhi hai na bahut kaam hai...haan

Cabir:kar raha hun na aunty kyun chilla rahi ho aap?

Neo:tu na ek number ka kaam chor hai ja aur kar apna kaam.

Others laughed listening her and Cabir made a bad face glaring at them he moved to do his work.

Neo looked at her side to see Raj laughing she glared at him he immediately kept his finger on his lips and said

Raj:main chala apna kaam karne...

They all resumed their for welcoming the baby.

Here in hospital Nandini was making the baby wear her new clothes after wiping her with clean cloth where as Manik had gone to do the discharge activities.

Nandini:aur yeh raha aap bilkul ready ho gaye...kitne pyare lag rahe ho aap...my baby

Nandini said after making her wear her clothes and took her hands close to her pecked her head. Nandini then wrapped her in a swaddle.

Soon Manik came in and asked

Manik: Nandini sab ready hai na?

Nandini:haan Manik bas tum ise lelo aur main tab tak change karke aati hun.

Saying this Nandini hand overed the baby to Manik and took her change and to the washroom.

Manik was playing with Angel.

Manik:aye...kaun hai hai?..haan..kaun...papa...

To which the baby smiled slightly making Manik chuckle

Manik: I know bahut time hai jab aap mujhe papa bulaogi.

Soon Nandini came out and she picked up baby's clothes in between she saw Manik and Angel laughing for which she smiled.

Nandini closed the jain of the bag and told Manik that she is ready they should leave.

Manik:okay ise lo...

He gave her the baby and took the bag from her and last time checked the room if anything is left or not.

Soon they came out of the hospital Manik kept the bag on the back seat and he opened the front door for Nandini she carefully sat on the seat Manik closed the door and went to the driving seat.

They drove very slowly not because of Nandini but Manik was very protective towards his baby whi was awake.

Neonika was pacing the room and others were looking at her and telling her to calm down due to excitement she wasn't listening to them.

Raj: Neonika baith jao na...kyun itna thaka rahi ho khudko

Neo:tum chup raho ek toh yeh log abhi tak aaye nahi hai kab phone kiya tha unhe aa jana chahiye...