2

Avoid mistakes

Next morning

Manik got up and saw Nandini still sleeping he admired her for a long time and then his eyes fell on her belly which was swollen because of the baby...he remebered the day when she first told him of she being pregnant.

Flashback

It was Manan's anniversary and all were partying...

Manan were with their friends and all others were busy in admiring the couple.

Mukti:vaise Manik tune kya gift diya Nandini ko?

Manik:maine?....maine toh ise apna dil diya hai...

Cabir:aye haaye kya baat hai bada Romeo ban raha hai.

Manik:hai bhi toh yeh meri Juliet..

All others hooted listening his answer where as Nandini was all the time pink.

Alia:acha enough okay...abhi chalo sab khana kha lo.

Cabir:haan chalo chalo...pehli baar isne kuch sahi kaha....

Alia: Cabir!!! You....

Cabir:you you baad mein karte rehana abhi chalo...

They all left to food area and took their plates and filled their plate with food and came and sat on the chairs...

They all were eating except from nandini6 who was stiring the spoon in plate... Mukti saw this and asked

Mukti:oye ..tu kha kyun nahi rahi hai...

Nandini:kha rahi hun na...

Alia:kaha kha rahi ho...aaj toh din tum logon ka hai...chalo Manik ab Nandini ko tum khilao...

Nandini:no...no main....

Actually she is not able to take that food because of the smell...

Mukti:kya no no...chal Manik khila...

Manik took a bite and forward it to Nandini... Nandini was saying no but others forced him to have it...as soon as she put in her mouth Nandini ran from tgere making everyone worried... Manik also left behind her...

Others were there in tge party as many people werw there and needed to be taken care.

Nandini ran in the room and entered in the washroom and threw up everything even though she didn't have anything.

Manik was behind her got scared looking at her who is throwing up very badly. Manik came towards her rubbed her back.

After that she was okay...she washed her face and then looked at Manik who was worried Manik asked

Manik:kya hua tumhe? Aise achanak kyun vomiting?

Nandini(weekly):kuch nahi hua hai don't stress...