43

How r u guys?

After a long time.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini looked at Krisha who was already looking at Manik for help and how can our Manik be cruel he thought to help her but Nandini saw their conversation through eyes.

Nandini:stop... Manik u r not defending her...

Manik stopped and Krisha pouted... Nandini looked at her and said

Nandini:aapne kiya hai toh aapki punishment milegi hi nahi... bina vajah thodi aap unko punishment de do...

Krisha nodded and Nandini smiled and pecked her head.

Nandini: and aap unhe sorry bhi bologe...

Manik: no my daughter won't say sorry...

Nandini: shut up...aise toh voh bigad jayegi...sar pe mat bithao use...

Nandini looked at Krisha and said

Nandini: bolo u will say sorry na?

Krisha: yesh...

Nandini: good...abhi khana kha lo phir aap sorry bologe unhe okay?

Krisha nodded and pecked her cheek and Nandini smiled. Nandini then arranged the plates and she started feeding Krisha and Manik fed Nandini and he was having himself.

(How cute they looked😍)

Manik abd Nandini were listening their daughter's cute talks while having food.

Sometimes they used laugh on her toddler language. Soon they finished the lunch and Nandini went to wash her hands and Krisha's mouth.

Nandini and Krisha came out and Nandini said

Nandini: chalo we'll leave...

Manik: so early...wait na..

Nandini: no Mr. Malhotra aapki neeting hai aur Krisha ka sone ka time bhi ho raha hai...

Manik: hmm...

Manik moved to Krisha and took her in his arms and pecked her cheek.

Manik: so aap ja rahe ho?

Krisha nodded with sleepy eyes and hugged him. Nandini said

Nandini: Manik give her to me...she will sleep varna...

Nandini took Krisha and taking the tiffin they both left and Manik sat on his chair and got busy in his work.

Nandini and Krisha came across that person whom Krisha had punished.

Nandini: excuse me...

The person came and wished her good afternoon and Nandini smiled. Nandini nudged Krisha and she looked at her with sleepy eyes...