27

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers atleast press 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini and Manik along with Krisha in the middle were sleeping peacefully. Around 7:30 in the morning Krisha woke up and looked at her mumma as she was facing Nandini.

She turned and saw Manik other side. She smiled as this was the first time she got up early than her parents.

Krisha then sat up and looked at Manan,she then clutched Manik's hand and started pulling it trying to wake him up.

Manik felt his hand being pulled he opened his eyes and looked at Krisha who was pulling his hand.

Manik smiled and freed his hand and sat up and took Krisha.

Manik:kya baat hai...aaj toh aap mumma papa se uth gaye.

Krisha smiled at him and leaned and kept her head on his chest.

Manik:kya hua princess abhi bhi neend aa rahi hai...

Krisha looked at him and pointed at Nandini. Manik said

Manik:mumma so rahi hai...aap chalo...aaj aap aur papa garden mein jayenge.

Krisha got happy listening garden. Manik got up with Krisha went in the washroom. Manik placed Krisha on the slab and wrapped one hand around her took her brush and and started brushing his teeths.

Krisha saw Manik's brush. She raised her hand to take it but Manik moved aways his face.

Manik:no baby...aap bade ho jao phir brush karna..

Krisha cringed her eye brows as she didn't understand anything. Manik then washed his face. He kept his brush and took little water and applied it on Krisha's face feeling cold she shivered.

Manik then picked her up and took towel wiped their face and went out making sure the door is locked.

Manik noticed nobody was in the hall. They directly went out in the garden. Manik went towards the swing and sat over there with Krisha on his lap.

They both were enjoying the view. Krisha was roaming her eyes here and there.

Out of nowhere Krisha poked Manik's hand gaining his attention. Manik looked at her and she pointed at a plant which beautiful flowers.

Manik:aapko chahiye?

Krisha nodded and Manik got up and plucked one flower and gave her. She took it happily and started admiring it.

Manik smiled at her guestuered. She then pointed down to leave her but Manik nodded in no. Krisha made puppy face which no one could resist

Manik placed her down on the grass but he held too so that she doesn't fall. She then herself started plucking flowers.

After that she got bored so she turned to Manik and raised her hands with flowers in her hand Manik picked her up and they both went inside.