6

So sorry guys for not updating for so many days.

Hope you enjoy it.

Avoid mistakes.

Manik: Nandini tum ro kyu rahi ho?

He asked worriedly cupping her face. As soon as she felt his touch she pushed him and slowly but steadily moved out of the house making everyone chuckle as they came to know it's Manik's time now to get punishment from Nandini.

Neo:ab gaya mera beta

She said fake pitily while others giggled on it.

Mukti:chalo sab rest karte hain aur unka wait karte hain.

Cabir:ab toh bahut maja aayega...

Navya:maja...haan maja toh aayega kyun ki tum 3 din ke liye room se bahar rahoge...

Cabir: Navya!!!...

He made a puppy face and others laughed at him.

Here Nandini was fast then Manik.

Manik: Nandini wait na... Nandini don't run baba u will hurt yourself.

Nandini didn't listen to him still started going towards the garden. Nandini lowered her pace as she was feeling tired and Manik immediately took the chance and he increased his speed and held her hand.

Manik: Nandini pagal ho gayi ho kya? Itna kya gussa?

Nandini: Manik please...hath chodo mera..

Manik: no u tell me kya ho gaya hai?

Nandini didn't reply she looked the other side hiding her tears.

Manik turned her towards him. Held her face and wiped the tears that flowed from her eyes.

Manik:kya hua?

Nandini:tum bahut bure bure ho...bahut bure

Saying this she put her head on his chest crying hardly Manik wrapped his hands around her

Manik:kya ho gaya hai kyun ro rahi ho?...

Nandini:tum bahut bure ho...maine ek hi punishment di aur tum mujhe chod ke ja rahe the

Manik:arey main kaha jaunga tumhe chod ke?

Nandini:toh itni der tak tum the kaha?

Manik: voh toh main so gaya tha.

Nandini looked at him shocked and he made innocent face. Nandini said

Nandini:tum so gaye? Aur tumhe itni bhi bhanak nahi padi jo hi raha tha?

Manik:nahi...

Nandini: u..u know what don't talk to me...idiot itna rulaya tumne...jao

Nandini freed herself and went inside again and Manik followed her. As soon as she cane inside others stood on their places looking at them.