60

Main kaha chupu🙈🙈. Sorry for the updating yesterday. Today I have test so was preparing for it.

Abhi I am going bye! And please guys vote and comment bhi karo🥺

Enjoy the update.

Manan entered their room with Krisha holding Nandini's hand and Manik had the luggage.

"Tum dono fresh ho jao. Main call karke aata hun." He said moving towards the balcony to which Nandini bobbed her head and opened the suitcase of theirs.

Taking out her normal top and pant and Krisha's dress she moved to the washroom.

After 5 minutes Krisha came out only to see her daddy sitting on the sofa...she moved towards him and lied down on him making him a bit startled but then smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked roaming his hand on her head.

"Kuch nahi, just feeling tired." He knew she was exhausted from travelling. She really can't handle this.

"Hmm, go to sleep. Rest karo baad mein hum beach pe jayenge."

"Sachi?" She springed out of his hold making him laugh.

"Haan sachi." He patted her cheek she smiled. Nandini came out wiping her face. He smiled and picking up Krisha he placed her on the bed and moved to the washroom to change.

"Mumma papa ne bola ki hum beach par jayenge. Aap bhi rest karo." Nandini smiled and bobbed her head. She lied down on the bed keeping the towel on the rack.

As soon as she did Krisha came to her tummy and placing her hand she started talking to her sibling.

"How are you sister? You know today we will go to beach. Papa ne promise kiya hai. Aap bhi jaldi jaldi bahar aao phir hum khub masti karenge."

She bent down and placing her lips on Nandini's tummy she mumbled

"Mumma, papa and Krisha loves you alot." Nandini was smiling seeing her like that. Manik who came out saw her like that.

"Ho gayi baate?" Manik asked lying down on the bed to which Krisha bobbed her head and placed her head on his chest wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Baby, aap theek se soao. Papa bhi tired hai na." Nandini said to which she pouted and looked Manik.

"Aap tired! Sorry." Saying this she lied down on the bed and hugged his arm. Manik sighed and looked Nandini.

"What will happen when the baby comes?" They both were thinking about the consequences. They were worried thinking what if they ignore her after the birth of their second child.

They both stared at sleeping Krisha, seeing her all devoted with innocence they were getting scared now.

They looked at each other again assuring themselves. Soon they fell off to sleep.

Later in evening

They all came out their respective rooms and gathered in the living room.

"Kya yrr! Mujhe aur sona tha." Cabir said slumping down the sofa making all sigh at him.

"Abey kumbhkaran bete, kitna soyega?" Abhimanyu asked slapping his head.

"Tch! Maaro mat. Aur abhi toh tune bola main kumbhkaran ka beta hun, mujhe neend hi aayegi na...stupid." listening him they all slapped their forehead.

"Shut up Cabir! Ek aur shabd muh se nikalana toh dekh lena aaj tumhe yahi sona hoga." The irritated Navya said.

"Mood swings!" He mumbled which was heard by Raj who was sitting beside him.