26

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers atleast press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini got sleeping Krisha in the room and placed her on the bed carefully making sure that she doesn't get disturb.

Nandini had fed her lunch. Manik was the room only working on laptop. Looking at them Manik stopped and came to Nandini.

Nandini was putting pillows beside her when he came and sat beside her.

Manik:so gayi?

Nandini:haan.

Manik:chalo balcony mein chalte hai.

Nandini smiled and both went in the balcony and sat on the swing.

Nandini was leaning on Manik. Manik had wrapped his hands around Nandini.

Manik: Nandini u remember I was not able to wrap my hands around with that baby bump.

Nandini smiled as she remebered he used to struggle to hug. Nandini nodded her head.

Nandini: how can I forget it. U literary cried for that.

Manik:hey I didn't cry haan

Nandini:u did I remeber.

Manik huffed and fine. Out of nowhere Nandini said

Nandini: Manik main abhi aayi.

Nandini got out of his hold and Manik asked

Manik:ab kya hai?

Nandini:arey I'll come wait na.

Saying this Nandini went in and Manik sighed and sat comfortably on the swing.

Soon Nandini came with something and sat beside Manik. Manik saw her and asked looking at the thing in her hand.

Manik: yeh Krisha ki album?

Nandini:haan... let's remember those days.

Manik smiled and Nandini caressed the album cover and smiled.

(Album cover by: monu2525)

Nandini opened the album and the first pic was of Nandini

Manik: I still remember this day...when u were cribbling to have Christmas party.

Nandini:it wasn't my problem haan...it was Krisha who used to be all moody.

Manik nodded and he turned the page and Nandini's pic along with Krisha in the hospital.

Manik and Nandini remembered the day when Nandini was in the hospital.

Manik: it was a very long day for us.

Nandini:hmm...but I am happy that we got beautiful star in our life.