18

Thank you for your votes and comments.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini then reduced the fan and went to get a cloth so that they can keep it under the baby. Nandini then removed her clothes who was busy admiring her daddy and giggling on his cute faces.

Nandini:acha bahut huyi baatein...chalo let me give you massage..

Manik:haan..phir angel will be strong nahi...

He said to angel who gave little smile to both of them. Nandini then took some oil and applied it on the baby's stomach. She rubbed her hands on it spreading it on her chest.

She with little pressure started massaging her stomach. The baby started giggling feeling ticklish.

Manik and Nandini too giggled to her reaction. Manik was playing with her showing her toys.

Nandini then took her hands and applied oil, Nandini then applied oil on her legs and massaged it.

In between when Nandini was massaging the baby's legs she tried to grab the toy from Manik,and Manik didn't give her and she started crying and Manik gave her...but she put it in her mouth.

Nandini then made her lye down on her stomach and massaged her back, Manik had kept his hands under the baby so that there wouldn't be any pressure on her stomach while massaging.

Soon Nandini gave her good massage. And she asked Manik

Nandini: Manik go and arrange warm water so that we can give her bath.

Manik nodded and got up to go but was stopped by baby's cry. She again started crying as she saw her daddy leaving.

Nandini:baby aapke papa kahi nahi ja rahe hain...kyun ro rahe ho?

Nandini asked in baby tone and Manik sat beside the baby and said

Manik: baby I'll be back soon...till then enjoy with ur mumma.

He kissed her cheeks though her cheeks were oily. Any father would do like that for his baby whatever state might be he or she.

Manik got up and went in the washroom and baby looked at Nandini who was removing the oil and keeping on the side table.

Manik then came out and told her that the water is ready, Nandini asked him to take the baby inside she'll come soon.

Later on both gave her bath and Nandini made her wear her dress. It took them 2 hours to do everything.

Nandini then sat on the bed and started feeding her. Manik then took his laptop as he knew she would sleep.

Soon the baby was asleep. Nandini freed herself from her hold and made her sleep on the bed with pillows stacked around her. Nandini got up and went towards Manik and sat beside him hugging and closed her eyes

Manik:tired?

Nandini:hmmm...

Manik:u also should get some rest.