47

Here is the update...

Avoid mistakes if any....

It's been 3 days Manik has left and Krisha has become sad... Nandini tried every way to change her mind but no use...

Today out of nowhere Cabir along with Navya came and saw Krisha doing homework but with a sad smile...

Cabir: ohh my...where is my Krisha baby? Navya tumhe dikh rahi hai kya?

Navya:nahi toh... I can't even hear her voice...

Listening her Krisha frowned and Nandini giggled... Krisha got up and went to Manan's room.

Navya and Cabir got sad looking at her... Nandini sighed...

Navya: yeh itna kyun sad hai?

Nandini: you know her.... Manik se voh dur nahi reh sakti aur Manik ne abhi tak call nahi kiya...

Navya nodded and they moved inside to see Krisha talking to Manik's picture...

Krisha:very bad papa..ek call toh karo...aap aaoge na then see I won't even talk to you...

Nandini smiled looking at her... Cabir moved towards her and said

Cabir: Krisha chalo aaj hum aur tum ride pe chalte hai...

Krisha:no I don't want to...

Nandini: baby...aise kyun kar rhe ho...jao na... Cabir Chachu kitne dino baad aaye hai...

Krisha: I don't want to mumma...

She sighed looking at her daughter... Krisha went out and Navya said

Navya: isko aur manana padega...

Nandini:koi fayda nahi hai...she won't listen....

Cabir:sunegi na apne Cabir chachu ki baat...

Nandini: try kar lo...agar use tumhe maar nahi padi na...toh dekh lena...

Cabir: chalo ..dekhte hai...

Nandini and Navya followed Cabir who moved to Krisha who was in the playroom.

Krisha was throwing the toys instead of playing... Nandini sighed and Cabir looking at her murmured

Cabir:mini monster...

He moved towards her and settled beside her...

Cabir:kya hua? Why r u throwing the toys here and there?

Krisha didn't reply instead she took the soft toy and started tearing it...looking at her behaviour Nandini got angry and said

Nandini: Krisha kya kar rahe ho aap?

Krisha looked at her and threw the soft toy away and looking at it Nandini got angry and shouted at her

Nandini: Krisha!!! Who behaves like this? Aapko mana kiya hai na kuch bhi phekne se...

Krisha's lips wobbled and she looked down and bobbed her head...