33

Do vote and comment.

Avoid mistakes.

The balloon hit something pointed and it bursted listening it Krisha started crying and now Manik and Nandini were tensed that how they will make her calm down.

Manik and Nandini both moved towards her and said kneeling down infront of their crying daughter

Manik: kya hua baby? Kyun ro raha hai mera baby?

Krisha pointed at the balloon and said

Krisha:boon(balloon) thup...

And she continued crying... Nandini said taking her in her lap

Nandini:haww..kisne mara balloon ko?

Krisha:tabe(table) thup...boon.

Nandini:haww...table ne mara...very bad...pehle stop crying papa punishment denge table ko...

Nandini said wiping her face and she kept quiet. And indicated Manik

Krisha:ma..lo(maro)

Manik: acha table ko maare?

Krisha nodded and Manik took Krisha and went towards the table and started fake slapping...otherwise they might hurt themselves.

Manik: dekho..ab toh rona band kar do..

Krisha smiled and then looked at the balloon and said

Krisha:boon? Boon

Nandini got up and went towards them and said

Nandini:aapko balloon chahiye?

Krisha nodded and Manik said

Manik:milega..neeche bahut hai...lekin first Krisha will be good girl and will have feedy and then u will get the balloon.

Listening him she pouted and then extended her hands towards Nandini. Nandini took her and went on the bed and started breast feeding her.

Manik had layed down on the bed and was waiting for Nandini to finish as Krisha will be sleeping on Manik.

While feeding Krisha was throwing her legs and shaking her whole body...well this type of habit many of the babies have.

Soon Nandini was done feeding her. Nandini saw Krisha sleepy so she gave her to Manik and he made her lay down on his chest and started patting her back slowly..

Nandini layed down beside Manik putting on the bed lights. Krisha was almost asleep when she said

Krisha:pa...pa...boon...

And then landed she in her beauty sleep. Manik and Nandini heard her saying... Manik looked down at Krisha with happy big eyes.

Manik:did she really say papa?

For which Nandini nodded and Manik smiled and pecked Krisha's head and then Nandini put her head on his shoulder.