22

Do vote, comment and share🙂🙂🙂

Silent readers please press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Manan reached home with sleepy Krisha. Nandini was carrying Krisha. Nandini was all gloomy and so was Manik.

Manik entered with Nandini's bag and kept it on the sofa and Nandini came and sat on the sofa.

Neonika also came out seeing them. She saw Nandini all gloomy.

Neo:kya hua tujhe?

Nandini looked at her and then at Krisha

Nandini:kuch nahi maa..bas Krisha bahut royi..

Manik:haan...and I had told that nurse also it is not important for a baby to get injected.

Neo and Nandini laughed at him, Neonika said

Neo:pagal,agar medicine dena itna aasan hota itne chote bacchon ko toh yeh injection vagera nahi hota.

But Manik said sitting beside Nandini looking at Krisha

Manik:lekin..she was in pain,she was crying so much.

Manik said it feeling very sad for his daughter. Where as Neonika and Nandini smiled at his worry.

Neo:yeh toh hota hi hai...aur abhi bahut kuch hai...aaj dekhna kitna satayegi.

Manik and Nandini nodded their head. Nandini said getting up

Nandini: Manik you go...tumhe late ho raha hoga.

Manik:lekin...how can I leave Krisha alone.

Nandini: Manik maa hai na mere paas. Hum sambhal lenge.

Manik:but I don't feel like going...what if she searches me?

Nandini:agar aisa kuch hoga toh main call kar lungi you go.

Manik nodded sadly. He got up and pecked Krisha's head and went bidding bye to them.

Nandini:main ise upar sula ke aati hun.

Neo:hmm jao.

Nandini got up and took the bag and left upstairs. Nandini kept the baby on the bed and put cushions around her and went to change.

Soon she came out and laid down beside Krisha and roamed her hand on her head

Nandini:bahut roya na mera baby..

Nandini remembered the scene of her crying badly. She got tears in her eyes.

Nandini then went down pitting on the baby monitor to help Neonika.

Manik was all tensed. Soon he reached Malhotra Industry. He directly went to his cabin.

Manik was all the time thinking of Krisha. He also remembered her face and was feeling bad for her. There was knock on the door he allowed