16

Avoid mistakes.

It has been 10 days for the baby's arrival and everyone were having beautiful time. Raj and Manik used to go in the office, Cabir for the radio station along with Navya where as Mukti and Alia used to go to their boutique. Abhimanyu and Dhruv used to go their dance academy.

With the baby's arrival everyone's day used to start by looking at her and end on her. The baby had turned out to be very naughty. She never used to let Nandini sleep and would cry out on not finding Manik.

Whenever the baby used to go to her dadi she would immediately make sounds to go back to her mummy. She is both mummy's and Papa's angel.

So today was something like this only. Manik was in bathroom and Nandini had gone down with the baby. Soon he came down and saw that Nandini was with the baby who crying her lungs out he immediately moved towards her and asked

Manik:ise kya hua kyun ro rahi hai?

Nandini:acha ho gaya ise lo... tumhare paas aane ke liye itna ro rahi hai.

Manik carefully took her and sat on the sofa beside Nandini. The stopped crying feeling her daddy.

Manik:kyun ro raha tha mera baby? Aisa nahi karte...mumma ne aapko maara...

The baby made a face with big eyes making everyone chuckle and Nandini a grumpy face

Nandini:haan haan...mumma toh bas dantati rehati aur papa toh pyar karte hai...hai na.

Manik laughed on her sarcasarm. Where as others were admiring them. They all soon done with the breakfast. While having breakfast the baby was with Manik only as she was not ready to leave him.

Manik's phone rang so he gave the baby to Nandini and picked up the phone.

Manik: Yes Mr. Shukla...ji main aa raha hun..ji aaj hi kar lete hai voh meeting ji..ji?...sunayi nahi de raha...ek second ha.

Manik moved away from there as he was not getting the range as soon as he went the baby started crying making everyone slap their forehead

Nandini:aww..shh...arey...shh..baby stop crying see papa aa jayenge... stop crying...

But still the baby didn't stop crying Nandini then brought her close to her to make her calm but instead of calming she clutched her chudidar and started crying loudly...

Neo couldn't see her granddaughter crying so she tried taking her from Nandini to make her calm

Neo:aaja aaja...apni dadi ke paas hum ghumi...jayenge...

She went to her she was little calm but she again started crying loudly..others tried making her calming atlast baby didn't stop crying so Nandini came to her took her...as how much she will stand there looking at her daughter crying badly.

Nandini:aww...chup chup...

Nandini in between pecked her head.

Nandini:aleee...woh dekho kaun hai...

But still baby didn't stop crying by now even Nandini had tears in her eyes.