55

Here is the update guys...

It's more than 1700 words guys.

Hope you enjoy it.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini and Krisha reached the hospital and they directly went to see the doctor.

They entered the cabin and sat on the chairs that provided.

"Doctor see please my daughter's nose was bleeding... actually someone pushed her and she directly fell on her face... " Nandini told the doctor and listening her the doctor nodded.

Krisha moved towards him as he called her...he checked her nose. Krisha was getting scared seeing him so close...she looked at Nandini who immediately held her hands.

After few minutes Manik also reached and directly entered making them startled. Nandini glared at him where as he ignored her.

" Is this the way you barg in Mr.? Doctor asked furiously and listening him Krisha got angry and glared at him.

" I am sorry I was just worried for my daughter...so I came inside like this." Manik said apologising to him to which he just bobbed his head. Nandini saw Krisha glaring and she gave her sharp look making look down.

" I will just come let's just do the x-ray...baby aap chalo mere sath." Doctor said holding Krisha's hand and Nandini and Manik bobbed their head....they also followed him till the x-ray room and waited out.

" Yeh sab hua kaise?" Manik asked Nandini to which she told him what principal said.

" Seriously and you came without meeting that girl" Manik asked getting angry making Nandini frown.

" What do you mean by that? Haan? For me my daughter was more important at that time...what if something happens to her? What if uski nose ko kuch ho gaya toh?" Nandini also asked seeing him speaking like this.

Manik sighed and rubbing his face with his hands he said " I am sorry... it's just I am worried..."

Nandini bobbed her head and soon the doctor came out with Krisha... Manik held Krisha's hand and they trio went inside again.

"Nothing is serious don't worry...usko slight pain hoga...uske liye main ek ointment de raha hun apply it before sleeping and luckily her nose didn't get hit too hard." The doctor gave them the instructions making them sigh knowing she is all fine.

They left from there... Manik had lifted Krisha in his arms and they were going back home. Nandini was sitting on the passenger seat and Krisha was on the back seat.

"Krisha aap batao kya hua hai?" Nandini asked worriedly and listening her Krisha looked at her and then at her hands. Nandini sighed seeing like this.

"Krisha mumma aapse kuch pooch rahi hai...javab do" Manik said to Krisha who looked at him with tears...knowing that she will cry Manik immediately stopped the car aside and opening car door he got her out and made her sit on Nandini's lap.

" Kya hua hai baby? Aap ro kyun rahe ho?" Nandini asked cupping her face and she immediately burried her face in Nandini's chest making both of them worried.

" Baby papa ko dekho...see here...kya hua hai? Tell me." Manik asked cupping her face and she started crying.

"Papa...maine...maine kisiko nahi china... I didn't...maine Shruti ko china... I swear...mumma's swear papa... I didn't" Krisha kept on blabbering making Manan worried but they understood something has happened between the friends group.