25

Silent readers press the 🌟 button atleast.

Hope you enjoy it.

Avoid mistakes

It was 11 clock in the morning and Krisha needed to feeded. Nandini went to in the kitchen to make Krisha's food.

Here Manik was in the balcony with Krisha. Manik was showing around and Krisha was smilingly looking outside.

Manik pointed at a bird and said showing Krisha

Manik:see..there..that is called sparrow.

Krisha smiled and clapped her hands as she saw them flying away. Manik kissed her cheeks tightly.

Krisha giggled as his beard touch her soft cheeks. Manik then started showing different things.

Whenever Krisha used to see birds flying she would also go little forward acting them but due Manik's hold she was safe.

Krisha then felt bored so she turned towards Manik and Manik looked at her with one eye brow raised. Looking at his eye brow raised she touch his eye brow with small hands and Manik smiled at her act.

She then placed her hands on his cheeks like cupping his face in her tiny hands and leaned towards him and kissed his cheeks or u can say licked them putting all her saliva over them.

Manik giggled and patted her back. Manik then said

Manik: let's go...it is ur eating time.

Listening eating Krisha hid her face in his neck and Manik chuckled at it. Manik said moving out of the room

Manik:bilkul Nandini pe gayi hai...khane ke mamle mein...

Manik reached down and saw no one in the hall. So he straight away went in the kitchen and saw Nandini cooking.

Krisha saw the surroundings and she knew they were in the kitchen. She roamed her eyes and it lended on Nandini who was facing her back.

Krisha was about to shout but then Manik shhshed her. Krisha pouted but then smiled looking at his wink.

Manik went behind Nandini with Krisha without making noise and Krisha directly threw her hands around Nandini's neck making her scared...

Nandini:ahh...

Manik started laughing and so did Krisha looking at them Nandini glared at them

Manik:see ur mumma got angry...

Krisha laughed as Manik did and then looked at Nandini who was glaring them. She immediately stopped and forwarded her hands to Nandini and Nandini immediately took her.

Krisha hid herself in Nandini's neck as soon as she saw the food. Nandini picked up the bowl of boiled vegetables and said moving out.

Nandini:no..no...yeh sab nahi chalega...khana toh padega hi aapko.

Nandini came and sat on the sofa in the hall and Manik sat beside her. Krisha pouted looking at her and then kissed her cheek so that she could escape from food.