61

Hello guys!

Was going to update 2 days back but guess what the Taukate cyclone wasn't in mood to disturb our life. It gave the experience of hell guys.

There wasn't current in Goa. My phone was switched off due to battery being 0%. On top of that the news of trees falling down, sometimes the electric poles hush! It was really scary guys.

Hope you all are safe.

Avoid mistakes if any and please guys try to vote and comment. I will really appreciate if you guys do so.

Enjoy the update.

"Manik... Manik..." She shook him who was sleeping like a pig.

"Tch...sone do na Nandini." He pulled the quilt on his head making her groan. She made a bad face and pushed him making him almost fall the bed.

"What the hell!" Manik shouted making Krisha move in her sleep.

"Shush! You will wake her up." Nandini shushed him as if nothing happened. He stared at her with amusement.

"Seriously! You literally pushed me down." He complained sitting on the bed she too sat on the bed and replied.

"So what? Even you didn't listen to me. Kabse toh utha rahi hun tumhe. Uthne ka naam hi nahi le rahe ho." She too complained in irritation.

"So? See the time Nandini. It's almost 3 in the morning. Khud toh soti ho nahi aur dusron ki neend kharab karne chali." He taunted making her scowl.

"Tch! Main kya karun? Ek toh yeh cravings ho rahi hai aur tum ho ki...jaane do tumhe sona hai na so jao. Main khud apni cravings ko satisfy kar lungi. Aaj ke baad kuch nahi bolungi tumhe." Saying this Nandini got down the bed and left the room with shawl wrapped around her body.

Manik sighed in irritation and looked at her retreating figure. He didn't stop her as he knew she wouldn't go anywhere. But he was scared too as she is pregant and what if something happens to her?

He looked around for his phone to call Nandini when he noticed Nandini's phone kept on the table.

"Tch! Phone bhi leke nahi gayi madam." Pulling the quilt away from his body he tucked it on Krisha's body and called Cabir.

In Cabir's room

Cabir was sleeping soundly holding his wife's waist when his phone rang making him groan in irritation.

"Tch...phone band ho ja...ho ja band." He murmured in sleep making Navya stir. She moved away from him and slept on her pillow.

His phone went off and after few seconds his phone rang again. He got up as his sleep got disturbed.

Taking the phone he scolded the person without looking at the caller ID.

"What the hell is your problem? Is time pe log sote hai. Khudko neend nahi aa rahi hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum kisi ko bhi call kiya karo...stupid company wale."