3

Avoid mistakes.

It was 5 in the evening and all were sitting in the living room and having tea and out of nowhere nandini looked at Manik who was talking to Cabir.

Nandini poked his shoulder to get his attention he looked at her raising his one eye brow...

Nandini smiled at him showing her all the teeths and Manik guessed it that there is one more weird demand of her...

Manik:bolo ab kya chahiye tumhe?

Nandini:ice cream....

All: a big no( all shouted)

She looked at them with puppy face and asked

Nandini: why?

Cabir: Nandini last time pata hai na kya hua tha?

Nandini:haan toh ab nahi hoga na...

Manik: Nandini no... last u ate ice cream and then u made us run...

Nandini:haww...matlab ab main sabko tang karne lagi hun?

She started crying fake and others nodded their head in disbelief...they knew until and unless they won't agree she will not stop...

Navya:okay okay fine...chalo chalte hai...

Nandini immediately smiled...making others also...

Manik:ohh...lekin tum kaha chali?

Nandini:ice cream khane...

Manik:hum bahar nahi ja rahe hein... samjhi

Nandini:lekin...

Manik:lekin vekin kuch nahi samjhi...

Nandini:main na maa ko complaint karungi...

Manik:jao karo main nahi darta....

Voice:kaun nahi darta mujhse?

All turned behind and Manik gave nervous smile and then looked at Nandini who was smiling she immediately went to the person who was standing on the door and it was Neonika...

Nandini hugged her even she did they came in...

Neo:haan toh kaun nahi darta mujhse?

Nandini:maa dekhiye na yeh Manik mujhe ice cream khane nahi de raha hai...

Manik:ohh...hello pehle toh I didn't agree lekin ab la raha hun na?...jhuthi complain kyun kar rahi ho?

Nandini:maa...mujhe bahar beach pe jake khani hai...aur ye log mana kar rahe hain. Aap bolo in sab ko.

Nandini said cutely others were going aww on her Neonika said

Neo:arey baba tum sab log jao...aur vaise bhi Nandini ki walk bhi hi jayegi...

Manik:walk!!...oh haan chalo vaise bhi tum kaha walk karti ho?

He remebered the days of when doctors told her to walk

Flashback

Nandini was 3 months pregnant and doctors have suggested her to walk atleast 2 times a day...but their naughty baby never did so...

Nandini was sitting on the bed and thinking something or an excuse so that she doesn't have to walk...

Manik came to her and said

Manik:chalo lets go for walk

Nandini: Manik mujhse nahi ho payega..

Mere pairon mein dard hai

Manik:what?..pehle kyun nahi bataya chalo doctor ke paas..

Nandini's pov

As expected yahi reaction...matlab itna possessive aur idiot ladka hai yeh...

Nandini: Manik kuch nahi hua hai... it's just that...

Manik:no no...main abhi mom ko bulata hun...

Nandini:nahi not needed chalo chalte hai...

Manik:lekin tumhare pairo...

Nandini:kuch nahi hua...chalo...

Saying so she dragged him out.. leaving Manik confused...

End of flashback

Nandini:lekin mujhe walk nahi karna...

Manik: Nandini agar ice cream chahiye toh walk karni padegi warna...bhad mein gayi tumhari ice cream...

Nandini:no...no lets go then...

Manik:cool...

After sometime Manan were on the beach having ice cream and walking Manik hugging her side ways...

Nandini stopped in between feeling pain in her stomach Manik also looked at her got sacred

Manik:kya hua...dard ho raha?...lets go to the hospital...

Manik was so much in hurry that Nandini had to stop him... Manik looked at her worried Nandini told

Nandini:relax kuch nahi hua hai..

Manik: aise kaise relax...tumhe pain...ek min tum thik ho

Nandini:haan...it just that baby ne kick kiya...wo...owww...

Manik:firse kiya...

Nandini nodded ber head...

Manik smiled at her then placed his hand on her stomach and continued to walk for some time...

They returned home and then they all had dinner... And went back to sleep...

It was almost 3 clock in the night when Nandini woke up to use loo...she without disturbing Manik left to the washroom and came soon...she had an urge to eat pickle so she without making noise left down slowly walking taking care.

There was pin drop silence she moved towards the kitchen, she reached near the fridge to put on the light as soon as she did she got shocked, abd tears came in her eyes....

I know small update sorry...

Do tell me how it is.