54

Boring chapter ahead.

Avoid mistakes if any...

The next day Nandini was making Krisha ready and Krisha was blabbering her usual stuff.

Krisha: and then we will go for picnic too.

Nandini: ohk...you should tell this to your dad not me.

Krisha: I will...papa ko na chutti leni chahiye office se.

(I will...papa should take off from office.)

Nandini: acha aur phir dadu pe pura pressure aa jayega phir kya?

(Ohh really...then grand pa will have to face the pressure then what?)

Krisha pouted and keeping her finger on her chin started thinking

Krisha: idea...hum sab chalenge..dadi,dadu,papa,aap,main aur chotu baby.

(Idea..we all will go,grand ma, grand pa,papa,you,me and small baby.)

Nandini:ohh...but chotu baby ko abhi time hai.

(Ohh but small baby has lot of time to come)

Krisha: kitna time mumma?

(How much more time?)

Nandini: you will have to wait till January next year.

Krisha: haw...baby bahut bura hai...use jaldi jaldi kaho aa jaye apni badi di ke paas.

(Haw...baby is very bad tell him to come fast to his elder sister)

Nandini: acha...

(Oh really)

Nandini tickled and she laughed loudly... Manik seeing them smiled. He moved towards them and said

Manik: chalo Krisha you will be late nahi toh...

(Come Krisha...otherwise you will be late for the school)

Krisha: yes.

They trio moved down to have breakfast. Neonika and Raj were already present.

Manan: good morning mom dad

Krisha: good morning dadi dadu

Raj/Neo: good morning good morning.

Neo: come have breakfast.

They sat on their seats. Krisha's plate had her favourite chicken sandwich with juice where as Manik had the same thing but Nandini had all healthy food that is milk,fruits and all.

Soon they finished their breakfast and before leaving Manik informed Nandini to be ready to go for the appointment.

Manik dropped Krisha to her school and told her to behave exactly like how Nandini says.

Manik again came home he didn't go to office as of now. Coming inside he saw Nandini sitting with Neonika and talking.

Manik: Nandini... come let's go.

Nandini saw him and bobbed her head...she moved towards him bidding bye to Neonika.

Manik opened the door of the car for her and she sat inside saying thank you with smile.

He moved to his side and sat on the driving seat. They spoke little in between and soon they reached at the hospital.

Manan directly went to meet Dr. Mehta. Nandini was nervous though it wasn't her first preganancy but still when Manik's told her she being weak didn't help anything.