17

Avoid mistakes

Nandini then washing the clothes moved in the room and saw both baby and Manik sleeping peacefully the baby was holding Manik's finger

Nandini went aww on it. She immediately took her phone and clicked the picture. She then put blanket over them and put on the AC and went from there.

Nandini came down and saw Neonika sitting on the sofa going through some news channels.

Nandini sat beside her Neonika looked at her and pass smile.

Neo:so gayi?

Nandini:haan dono so gaye.

Neo: Nandini aaj baby ko massage de dena...taki voh tandurust ho jaye

Nandini:ji ma..

Neo:baby ne aaj bahut sataya na?

Nandini:bahut kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki yeh mere andar kam Manik ke andar thi.

Neo laughed on her comment

Neo: Manik bhi aisa hi tha..mujhse kam Raj ke paas jyada rehta tha...maa nahi hai toh bhi chalega lekin papa se dur nahi rehna.

Nandini:sachi!!!...matlab angel bilkul Manik ki tarah hai

Neo:haan...abhi jo usne harkate ki na...voh dito Manik ki tarah thi.

Nandini:wow...matlab angel sabko bahut pareshaan karegi...abhi se itne nakhre hai aage jaa ke pata nahi kya karegi.

Neo:abhi toh shuruaat hai...dekho jab voh crawl karne lagegi tab kya hoga.

Nandini:lekin voh sabse yadgar pal honge...

Neo:haan...voh toh hai...tujhe pata hai...jab Manik chota tha na tab har ek chij ke liye sirf Raj chahiye...aur pata hai.............

And they went on going talking about Manik's childhood,his naughtiness when he was small. They talked about his antics of how he used to be jiddi all time.

It has been 2 hours both Manik and baby were sleeping. The baby woke up without crying as she felt her daddy beside her. She still had his finger in her hand.

She tried waking him up by making some sound. But Manik being in deep sleep didn't wake up. She then tried pulling his hand by which was not possible as she could only hold his finger.

She then with both her hands held his finger and brought somehow to her face and started licking it.

For almost 5 minutes the baby licked his finger at that time Manik felt some wetness so he opened his eyes and saw his angel who was licking his finger.

(Imagine the baby lying on the bed with clothes on)

He smiled looking at her as she saw her father awake she left his finger and smiled at her achievement. Manik got up and hovered over her not putting his whole weight.

Manik: papa ko uthane ki koshish ki ja rahi thi...haan

To which the baby smiled and Manik rubbed his nose with the baby