23

Guys please vote,comment and share.🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Avoid mistakes.

Manik was sleeping with Krisha on his chest and Nandini was sleeping beside them. They didn't even realise when they fell off to sleep.

It has been 2 hours they slept. And Krisha woke up due to hunger. She cried out and both Manik and Nandini too woke up.

Manik:arey kya hua? Kyun ro rahi hai Krishu? Hmm?

Nandini: Manik I guess she is hungry. Let me feed her.

Manik nodded and gave crying Krisha to Nandini. Nandini then started feeding her. Nandini felt her skin still warm.

Manik:iska fever abhi tak nahi gaya na?

Nandini:nahi... I don't know what to do.

Manik:same here.. I just feel useless now.

Nandini knew his nature of being over protective towards her and Krisha. Now also knew that he would blame himself.

Nandini: Manik galti thodi tumhari hai...aur vaise bhi vaccines are very important. So relax. We will manage her.

Manik:we will na?

Nandini stared at his eyes which were all worry. Nandini smiled at him and held his hand and said

Nandini:we will.

Manik passed her smile and looked at Krisha who was very busy in having her feed.

Downstairs Raj had come from office and he directly asked Neonika who came to give water to him.

Raj:vaise princess kaisi hai?

Neo:bahut cranky hai.. abhi so rahi thi. Shayad uth bhi gayi ho.

Raj:thik hai... I'll fresh and up and will go amd meet her.

Raj said passing her the glass. He went upstairs. As soon as he did all the youngsters came home.

Cabir:aunty...angel kaha hai?

Neo:kamre mein hai.

Alia:is she okay?

Neo:she was sleeping I don't know if she is awake.

As soon as they heard her they went upstairs. Manik was facing the door and Nandini's back was facing the door.

The younger clan barged inside making them startled. Thank god it was only girls who first came and stood on their places which blocked the boys.

Manik shouted at them for barging in

Manik:are u guys stupid? Knock nahi kar sakte kya?

Manik said passing Nandini a shawl and she covered herself and Krisha.

Alia:sorry we didn't realise it.

Mukti:hum bahar wait karte hai.

Manik nodded and Nandini soon soon feeded Krisha. Nandini then placed a wide awake angel on the bed but she started making sounds which was clear indication that she didn't want to lay down on the bed.