44

Small update.

Bear with it guys...

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Krisha came in Manan's room and saw her mother sitting on the bed folding the clothes.

She moved to her mother and stood infront of her and called her out...

Krisha:mumma...

Nandini didn't budge... Nandini knew she has come she ignored her as she was hell angry.

Krisha: mumma...

Nandini got up to keeo the clothes in the cupboard and Krisha followed her. Nandini saw her standing beside her but still she didn't say anything.

Krisha: mumma sorry...

Nandini looked at her for sometime and looked at other side telling her that she is angry...

Krisha pouted and went out of the room and Nandini got sad looking at her baby sad

Nandini:aapki galti hai baby... mumma aapse khub naraaz hai.

Nandini moved out of the room and sat in living room and was reading the newspaper.

After an hour or so Krisha came to Nandini with a card that she made. She stood infront of Nandini and showed her the card.

Nandini looked at her then took the card which had

Nandini looked at Krisha who was now sitting on her knees holding her ears...

Krisha:sorry mumma... I upset you... I promise I won't do that again...

Nandini smiled and pulled her and made her sit on her lap.

Nandini: it's okay...aapko toh pata hai na mumma kitna gussa ho jati hai jab Krisha baby aisi harkate karti hain...

Krisha nodded and said

Krisha: pakka promise nahi karungi...

Nandini:good... baby mumma bhi sorry hai...

Krisha: no it's okay...

Saying this she gave a peck on her cheek making Nandini smile.

Manik: maan gayi aapki mumma?

Krisha nodded and Manik came and sat beside Nandini and hugged them.

Manik: you both are my life.

Nandini smiled and Krisha gave peck to Manik. Nandini said

Nandini:chalo khana nahi khana?

Manik: haan khana hai na...

Krisha: yes...rats are jumping in stomach...

Nandini: ohh rats are jumping...