48

Here is the update.

Please guys do vote,comment and share this story.

Avoid mistakes if any...

The doctor was checking Krisha where as Nandini was beside her layong down. Neonika was standing along with Raj who came back.

Doctor: jyada fever nahi hai. She will be okay soon. I am prescribing you some medicines,and a syrup,give her she will be okay soon.

Nandini bobbed her head pecking Krisha's head who was sleeping.

Neo: nothing else na doctor?

Doctor:nahi just make her eat healthy.

They bobbed their head and the doctor left from there. Neonika saw Nandini staring at Krisha. She moved towards her and kept her hand on her shoulder making her look at her

Neo: jyada tension mat le...thik ho jayegi.

Nandini bobbed her head. Neonika left from there so did Raj after telling Nandini to take care.

Nandini laid beside Krisha and took her in her embrace. Any mother would be worried if her child is sick so was Nandini.

Later Nandini went down to prepare something light for Krisha. Here in Nandini's room her phone rang...the display was showing Manik's name.

But nobody picked it up. Krisha stired a little but didn't get up due to injection that she was given.

Manik again called which disturbed Krisha's sleep completely. Krisha opened her eyes with a crying face.

Already her body was paining, head too. She looked around and her gaze fell on her mummy's phone. Looking at the caller ID she smiled slightly and took the phone and picking it up she exclaimed

Krisha:papa...

Manik smiled but frowned too listening her low voice.

Manik:kya baat hai Krisha? Aap low sound kar rahe ho? Sab thik hai na?

Krisha:no... Krisha ko fever hai..

As soon as she said Manik panicked... he got up from where he was sitting...

Manik:what? How? Mumma kaha hai baby?

Krisha:mumma...pata nahi...

Manik:baby aap akele ho? Aap so jao...main mumma ke sath baat kar lunga...

Krisha:no no...speak to Krisha aap baat hi nahi karte...

Manik:baby aap bimar ho main kaise baat karun? Aap rest lo...

Krisha: please...

Krisha whispered slowly at that time only Nandini came in and saw her...

Nandini:arey waah...my baby is up...kisase baat ho rahi hai?

Krisha:papa...

Nandini: Manik...lao do phone...

She sat beside her and Krisha gave her the phone. Krisha came and sat on her lap.. Nandini said

Nandini:hello... Manik...

Manik: Nandini Krisha ko fever hai? Aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi? Why?

Nandini: Manik you were busy aur Krisha ko aaj hi fever hua hai...

Manik:still Nandini you should have informed me...