15

Avoid mistakes

Manik came down with the baby and gave it to Neonika saying he'll come back. Manik went upstairs again even he had to change.

Nandini was wearing her sari only pallu was left at that time Manik came without knocking making Nandini shock.

Nandini turned Manik entered and said closing the door

Manik: it's me...aur koi nahi hai

Nandini turned around facing him adjusting her pallu

Nandini:pagal ho gaye ho kya? Aise kaun andar aata hai?

Manik:main aata hun aur upar se door lock kyun nahi kiya?

Nandini:voh I thought u won't come and also I thought u had locked.

Manik:hmm

Manik came towards Nandini who was facing the mirror. He hugged her

Manik:bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho.

Nandini smiled at him and placed her hands on his which were on her waist.

Manik noticed that she had not worn the earings he bent down making her also bend,he picked up one earing then came back to his position and came near ear tracing his lips from her collerbone till her ear and kissed her over there.

Nandini closed her eyes feeling the moment. Manik then looked at her face in the mirror saw that she is into his touch he then put the earing.

He did the same thing tracing his lips on the other side of the ear. Manik then turned her and held her waist firmly and pulled her. Nandini looked at him opening her eyes

Manik:you r my Nandini jo is dil ko dhadkati hai...

Nandini blushed listening him and put her head down. Manik placed his forefinger under her chin and made her look at him.

Manik looked in her eyes pationatly so did Nandini Manik bend down to her level to get her lips for a kiss.

Soon their lips met. They relishing each other. But when they felt they r out breathes they pulled off. They huffing. Nandini hugged him hiding her face.

Manik chuckled at her reaction he was about to say something when there was a knock on the door. Manik went to open the door as he opened he saw Navya over there.

Manik:kya?

Navya:tumne abhi tak change nahi kiya?

Manik:nahi...tum bolo kya hai?

Navya:voh aunty ji bula rahi hai...puja ka time ho gaya hai.

Manik:haan okay we'll be there.

Navya went from there and Manik closed the door and saw Nandini adjusting her saari. Manik told her

Manik: Nandini mere kapre nikal do.

Nandini nodded her head and Manik went in the washroom. Nandini removed his clothes and kept it in the bed.