42

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Manik and Krisha reached office. He got down and came to Krisha and helped to get down from the car.

Krisha: so tall!!!!

Krisha exclaimed looking at the building and Manik chuckled listening her.

Manik: yes baby...chalo let's go..

Saying this Manik held Krisha's hand and they both entered and as soon as they came the receptionist smiled looking at them

Receptionist: good morning sir...

Manik nodded and Krisha said looking at her

Krisha: good morning...aunty..

Receptionist smiled and Manik too looking at hos baby girl. They both entered the lift and Manik pressed the button to his floor.

Krisha: papa very bad... didn't say good morning aunty...

Manik: ohh so sorry baby but next time pakka...

Krisha: okay...

Manik smiled as she was behaving like Nandini. As lift was going Krisha got scared as she felt the movement so she clinged to Manik.

Krisha: papa...

Manik: baby don't be scared...

Krisha didn't listen she just clinged to him so Manik picked her up and she hid herself in his neck.

Soon they reached and they moved out. The employees started wishing them and all were surprised looking at Krisha as it was the first time Krisha coming to office.

Krisha was giving all of them smile and some of the girls were aww on her.

Manik reached his cabin and sat on the chair with Krisha in his lap.

Manik: so aapko kya karna hai ab?

Krisha pouted abd kept her little finger on her chin and started thinking. Manik smiled at her and he called his p.a as she was busy thinking.

Krisha: papa play...

Manik: baby papa abhi khel nahi sakte...abhi papa ko kaam hai...

Krisha pouted and there was a knock. Manik allowed the person and it was his p.a

P.A: good morning sir

Manik: good morning.

Krisha: good morning uncle..

His p.a smiled and wished her the same. Manik then asked

Manik: what is the schedule of todays?

P.A: sir u have 2 meetings one before lunch and one after lunch.

Manik: okay... anything else?