40

Silent readers press the star button.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini was in the washroom and Manik was beside Krisha hugging her. Manik was time to time running his hand on her forehead.

Krisha in sleep made a painful expression and stired... Manik saw her movement and got alert.

Manik sat properly and Krisha started crying without opening her eyes. Manik immediately got closer to her and woke her up

Manik: shh...papa yahi hai...utho...chalo...

Krisha opened her eyes which were full of tears and whole body was burning,she was feeling all pain on her body,her eyes too were burning

(This actually happens to me)

Krisha looking at him cried more and Manik was also feeling the pain of her. Listening her cries Nandini came out.

Manik: kya hua?

Nandini: yeh kab uthi?

Nandini asked sitting on the bed beside Krisha taking her hands in her. And looking at her Krisha cried all the more...

Manik: abhi abhi..

Nandini: shh..see mumma papa yahi hai....kya hua? Kyun ro rahe ho?

Krisha said trying to hold her little tight.

Krisha: mumma paining...

Nandini: kaha pain ho raha hai baby?

Nandini asked leaning towards her and Krisha showed where where it was paining...

She pointed at her head,then hand and legs... Manik said

Manik: koi baat nahi...abhi papa aapko thik kar denge...

Saying this he came to her legs and placed it in his lap started pressing them making sure not to put much pressure.

(This is what my brother do to me when I get fever... hehehe)

Nandini took her hands and pressed them like giving massage...the pain was little less but still Krisha wasn't ready to stop crying..

Krisha: mumma...

Nandini: yes bacha...

Krisha: susu...

Keisha said with a heavy burny eyes and Nandini got tears looking at her like that so did Manik. Nandini nodded and removed the duvet and took her to the washroom and made pee.

After that Nandini putting on pant on her said

Nandini: baby...abhi fesh hote hai...fir aap breakfast karke so jaana...

Krisha: nai...huts(hurts)

Krisha said placing her hand on her throat and Nandini knew how it is during fever.

Nandini: baby...aapko medicine bui leni hai...toh aapko khana toh padega...chalo huk jaldi jaldi brushy karke aapko medicine deke aapko sula denge...then see my Krisha will be all right...playing around.