52

One question guys.

Is me updating late or taking break in between is the result of the low response?

Anyway I don't know why you guys are doing this.

Avoid mistakes if any....

Manik took it and opened it...as soon as he read he was numb. He didn't knew how to react. He looked at Dr. to confirm to which the dr bobbed his head making Manik's eye drop water.

Dr. Mehta: it is true Manik... Nandini is preganant and her body is little weak...

Manik: is she okay?

Dr. Mehta: she is...but I doubt she will able to handle this preganancy. I mean to say ki her body is weak... and I have a doubt ke is preganancy mein she will face lot of problems.

Listening him Manik was little tensed...he moved on his seat uncomfortably.

Manik: so you mean to say there will be hardly any chances of the baby...

To which the Dr bobbed his head and Manik took a deep breathe...

Manik: is there no solution?

Dr. Mehta: well there is hopefully if she avoids much of the physical work like too much of toiling around...running here and there...and she needs much of the rest.

Manik: so she can even build herself...of she avoids doing all these running things.

Dr. Mehta: yes and also if she eats all healthy I mean it all healthy means all healthy...no oily..no junk food...may be if she have any cravings of having oily...make it at home only but not too oily okay...

Manik bobbed his head still tensed seeing him Dr. Mehta got up from his seat and moved towards him keeping his hand on his shoulder making him look at him.

Dr. Mehta: don't be so tensed... everything will be alright...just take precautions. Hmm?

To which Manik smiled and bobbed his head...taking the file he got up to go but stopped when Dr. Mehta called him.

Dr. Mehta: ohh soon to be daddy... congratulations and haan your appointment is tomorrow.

Manik:thank you...and I will come with Nandini.

Dr. Mehta smiled and turned to leave so did Manik. Moving out of the cabin Manik's face didn't leave the smile knowing he is going to be father but still he was scared...scared to lose either of them.

He sat in his car and looked at the time to see it's almost 1 in afternoon do thought to pick up Krisha.

He couldn't believe he is going to be father again...his Nandini would be mother again and his Krisha...the one he thought to be little will be a big sister.

He chuckled and stopped the car as he reached Krisha's school. It had 15 minutes more for the school bell to ring so that all the students would run out of the school.

He waited for sometime...he took the file and again opened it and reading it he felt some unknown feelings.

But again his thoughts went to Nandini's health...he knew that he need to take care of her like ever he did...

Soon the bell rang and all the students ran out...where as Krisha was walking talking with her friends. Looking at her Manik smiled...

Manik came out of the car and as soon as Krisha saw him she smiled looking at him. Bidding bye to her friends she ran into Manik's arms.

Krisha:papa!!!!!

Manik:woahh... what's up with you? Why so happy?

Krisha: you came to pick me up after so long...