13. Hiking? Seriously?

A/N HI!! How's everyone doing? Personally my life is pretty shit, but hey I GOT SOME FRIENDOS aND A DISCORD TO TALK TO THEM SO POG!!! Btw hi your doing great keep going, im here for you, and THX ON 11 FUCKING K YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!! I just had a horrible dream but wilbur was in it wtf-

Oh btw go give this book some love, its amazing and I love my twin sister so much, plz plzz go check out her book its very much poggers.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/252992081-persistence-dreamwastaken-x-oc

(uhhh idk i can post the link in the comments lmao)

Your POV -.-

You sighed, glaring at Phil. "I am not letting my children stay cooped up in our house all year. You're coming hiking with us." He said, but a grin was never too far from his face. He smiled, making you just bang your head on the table.

"Bitch I don't wanna FUCKING go hiking, I have more to study." You answered, face still mushed on the table.

"I wasn't expecting you to be a complete school kid Y/N, I thought you were basically gonna flunk all of the classes and not care, but here we are with you studying trying not to be behind, when your actually in front." Wilbur said, looking equally upset about going hiking, while of course twirling a fork in his fingers.

"Says the kid who's favored by all his peers but is hated by teachers, even though you have good grades." You mumbled, knowing this from having overheard *cough* eavesdropping *cough* over Phil and Wilbur talking. Look, you just wanted to ask for some food, but you "overheard" them talking about it and decided to stay.

"How would you know-" Wil looked confused, putting the hand he was using to twirl the fork down and cocking his head slightly to the side.

"Anyway" Techno interrupted, trying to postpone an argument that he knew you would easily win. "Do we really have to go hikin', I mean its physical activity and I don't like anythin that has to do with that."

You scoff at Techno's remark, about to say something about Techno being unhealthy with never going outside but Tommy ran down the stairs, apparently having overheard the conversation.

"CAN BEE BOY COME??" He yelled, making Wilbur laugh.

"Why the fuck not." Phil said, then laughed. (I misspelled said and it autocorrected to died, so it said 'Phil died' NOOOO-)

"You guys better get ready, Tommy you can call up Tubbo. Now, go get ready now. We're gonna go in a bit." Phil concluded, clapping his hands together. Wil sighed, while Techno just bashed his head into a pillow. You laughed at the two, and then raced up the stairs quickly changing into some black jeans and a small purple sweatshirt. You looked around, and then grabbed a silver hair tie on your desk, putting it around your wrist if you have short hair, tying up your hair into a pony tail if you have long hair. 

Your ran out of your room, then sliding own the railing. "Y/N I told you to stop doing that." Phil said, barely looking up from packing snacks. You laughed, and then collapsed on the couch, waiting for everyone while scrolling down YouTube and playing some crossy road on your phone.

You heard the door open and whipped your head around to see Tubbo in a yellow and black sweater, wearing sandish/white colored jeans.

"Hey!!" He said happily looking at you, grin on his face.

"Hiiii" You responded back, looking back down at Crossy Road.

"Whatcha playing there- WOAH 215???" He said, interrupting himself as he quickly recognized the game.