34. So, Chao- Sorry, Christmas?

A/N R wlmg pmld sld nfxs olmtvi r xzm xlmgrmfv gsrh, zmw rn hxzivw. Kovzhv wlmg kfg gsv wvxlwvw nvhhztv rm gsv xlnnvmgh. R yvt lu blf. <3 

TW: Mentions of worries about murder, fireworks, spiders. 

Your POV -.- 

The camera in your hands zoomed in on Ranboo, his mask and glasses on with his multicolored hair being so extremely messy.

"Handshake. You never want to meet him at a casino as the greeter, never." You imitated the voice of someone in one of those movies about robbing a place, telling the backstories/nicknames of each of the people in the movie.

"Why do we call him handshake? Well-" Ranboo put one of his hands for a handshake, having twisted it in a way so that nobody, left or right handed, could shake his hand. He made it so that it turned the way that well, it shouldn't turn, and now you could shake it. 

"Welcome to the casino." He said, giving the camera a smile that seemed devious despite his facial coverings. 

The camera moved, zooming in on Tubbo and Tommy who were standing behind the chairs of the table. Ranboo stood up from the table, walking behind you at a diagonal so that he could still see what was being filmed. 

"Then there's the Blank Duet. They're called that because they couldn't decide on a name, in fact nobody could for the two rascals. Get into the nearest body of water filled with American's or American food if you see these two performing, ASAP." Tubbo gave the camera one of his classic alarming smiles, and Tommy glared at the camera, sticking his tongue out.

Both has bellboy hats on for some reason. 

You adjusted the camera and sat it down on the table where the last two people were sitting, sliding it over so that it was pointed at Wilbur. 

He grinned at the camera, casino chip between his fingers, spinning it around. 

"This, this is Ratatouille." Wilbur stopped grinning. You and Ranboo both had to stifle a laugh, and you continued to speak. "He's- He's called that because of how he was seen ordering around rats. Also, it's rumored that if you call him Daddy Rat that he'll be under your command." 

Wilbur blinked, staring at the camera as though what you had just been told wasn't entirely true, which it was. 

"If you see the Rat King outside between the hours 12 AM and 3 AM, then run. Or, if you see him near the gambling machines, sacrifice all food you have to the floor, otherwise you will lose your life to tiny rat teeth." 

As you started to slide the camera towards Techno you could see out of the corner of your eye Wilbur come at you across the table, but Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo tackled him to the ground before he could, and behind Techno there were four people fighting. 

Tubbo and Tommy were laughing while tackling Wilbur to the ground, and Ranboo was literally just dying on the ground, no longer being able to help keep Wilbur down. 

"Blade." You continued the film, Techno's face being completely still other than a small twitch of a smile. He stared straight at the camera, unnerving you slightly. "Being one of the most feared  casino workers in the land, few have lived to tell the tale of seeing him. The name came from the way that he deals his cards." 

Techno let a smile pass to the camera, showing the cards plaited between his fingers and in his hands. 

"It looks like a blade, all the cards getting thrown out on the table towards the players. It's a pattern, how they turn into a string of cards going towards the player, looking like a blade for a split second, and then compacting into a pile as soon as they're right in front of the gambler."