5. Annoying Technoblade

what am I doing here-
I LITERALLY JUST WROTE IN "I" INSTEAD OF "YOU" BRUH-
welp thats a weird authors note, ONTO THE FUCKING STORY LOL
Btw hope you enjoy lol.

Your POV -.-

You sigh as you lie on your bed, yes now it is an actual bed, with your phone above your face. Things had been getting on smoothly. Even though Phil, Techno, Wil, and Tommy didn't know anything about you, they still treated you like family that they had known for they're whole life. Wil was still a bit weary, but he had slightly opened up. Tommy had realized that you weren't going to hurt him unless he hurt you, so he had opened up to you and you two argued a lot. Techno had basically accepted you as his little sister, to the point where you both talked about fun things like murder, wars, battles, taking over the government and that stuff. Phil was definitely concerned, but didn't ask as he was most likely fine with Techno talking about it. Phil, he accepted you perfectly fine, even worrying about you as much as the other boys.

You roll over onto your side, scrolling through youtube, trying to decide if you should play minecraft or not. You hear your door slide open, and you look up from your phone, seeing Phil standing there.

"Hey." You mumble out, wanting to hide under the covers.

"Y/N, you know you have to get out of bed." Phil says, looking at you. "Wil is going to go out with some friends to the beach, Tommy is going to the park to most likely do some chaotic shit with Tommy, and I gotta go to the store. Either you're coming with one of us, or your staying home with Techno, but you have to get out of bed." You shove your head in your pillow, annoyed.

"But I don't wannaaaaa." You say, voice being muffled by the pillow.

"Y/N, do you want to go grocery shopping?" Phil asked, voice becoming more stern.

"Fineeeee, I'd rather stay home with Techno then." You sit up, and put your phone on the nightstand next to your bed. "I can annoy him." You say, cheering up a bit. It was always fun to annoy Techno, especially when it ended with him chasing you around the house. Even though you had only been here for a week, you had figured out all of the good hiding spots, and places to jump from. Phil definitely did not approve, but other than that it was really funny to watch.

You stand up, stretching, as Phil closes your door and tells you that dinner is ready before walking away. You quickly change out of your pjs (a big shirt with small shorts, or whatever you want it to be lol) and walk downstairs, looking at the cereal being made.

Timeskip -;- cause I don't wanna write food as I mentioned earlier lol

You collapsed on the couch, after saying goodbye to Phil, Tommy, Tubbo, and Wil. Phil was driving Wil to the beach, where he would meet his friends, and Tubbo had come over to get Tommy.

You had no fucking idea of what to do, and you were bored. Yeah, sure you could do minecraft, but the one thing that you wanted to get done was way to boring, which was parkour. You were stuck on this one part of a map, yet you didn't want to give up because if you just finished that part you would finish the map. (literally me rn lmao) You didn't want to go onto Hypixel, because you knew that Techno would somehow know you were on Hypixel, and then come into your room and start teasing you. But... what if you annoyed him? He was definitely planting potatoes right now, or farming them, and you could annoy him and destroy his plans... He would get upset but it would be worth it, you finally decided.

So, you made your "long" trek up the stairs and knocked on Techno's door.

"Do you have food?" He mumbled, as he opened his door looking down on your small figure, fixing his glasses.