You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Fluff

A/N if the link for discord doesn't work just tell me and i can give you a new one. <3

This is if you chose fluff or just wanna read it, yeah hi.

A bit of angst into fluff shit? Idk what to classify either as anymore lmfao-

Btw my angst AND fluff is shit, uhh I'm honesetly better at writing AFTER death than actual DEATH cause yeah! :D I like to write depressed people-

TW: Self hate, kinda ideas of suicide? Sorry if any of these trigger you, I know this was supposed to be fluff BUT JUST WAIT FOR THE FLUFF!!!! <3

I also have a headcanon about Techno's eyes. Just- Hear me out. So, you know how artists cant decide what color eyes he has, and like how authors dont know what his eye color is? Well, I have a theory kinda. His eyes turn a crimson red when hes in battle, killing others, or ruining an orphans day. His eyes are normally brown, them being brown when hes doing normal  things. His eyes turn blue when hes admiring someone, taking care of them, or just being wholesome. Got that? Cause I'm using that in all my oneshots for him- lmao. 

Oh btw your eyes turn black when you go insane or like snap, or are in battle or that shit. Its like Techno's eyes turning red. Boom, headcanon done. 

Technoblade's POV  -?-

Techno watched as the leaves and twigs cracked off of the bushes, leaving a small trail of where you were walking away, most likely stumbling. He looked down at the two items scattered at his feet, his old crown and the throwing stars, with the friendship emeralds engraved in them. He picked them up, then tucked them away into his gown.

Had he really done that much... to damage to you? Had being taken away... hurt you that much? 

Really?

Wilbur and Tommy started to walk forwards wearily, and Tommy hopped off his horse.

"Who-" Tommy started, having been too scared to actually try and listen to the conversation.

"My sister." Techno said, cutting him off.

"When-" Tommy tried to speak again, but he cut him off once again.

"I've always had a sister Tommy." Techno turned around, glaring at him. "Why didn't you tell me that she was on the server? I thought you listed all of the members of the SMP already." He put the tip of his sword to Tommy's neck.

"Techno." Wilbur said, pushing Techno's sword down with his hand, making sure not to cut himself or Tommy. "Tommy, explain." Wilbur looked back over to Tommy, not letting Tommy get away with this one.

"I- I forgot she existed... for a few seconds of course-" He said, his voice going quiet.

"How could you forget a person existed?" Techno said, snarling. He had forgotten about people before, but this was his sister they were talking about. Even though he had been gone for 5 years he was still protective, actually overprotective in that case. By what he had heard from Y/N he had guessed she had been here for a while. "How long has she lived here." Techno asked, looking over at Wilbur.

"Longer than any of us, from what she said when she was screaming at you, I think she's lived here since she was... 10 or something..." Wilbur looks down on the ground, wondering if you ever camped in this same exact spot, trying to find a safe place, the same as he and Tommy were doing right now. He looked back up, "Do you ever wonder... what she had to go through?"

Techno's face softens at the thought of you having to survive on your own, without him, without anybody. But then he flinches, remembering how he was the one that left you, he was the one that wasn't strong enough to get away, he was the one who made you get hurt. But, he simply ignores Wilbur's question, storing it away to think about later.