A/N About my upload schedule

I love that picture, it gives me comfort just- <3

So basically something big has happened in my family rn, and my schedule might be messed up do to that, even though I don't really HAVE a schedule, I still love writing, and I have a few chapters planned yet I need to come up with more ideas. Uhhh also... uhm basically I'll still try to respond to comments, so yeah. If I don't respond to any comments on my book for like a week, or make any announcements on my profile, or in this book, then assume im either dead, parents found out about wattpad account, or im taking a break. But, even if I did take a break, i would tell you guys first. Uhhh yeah, uhm right now I have an idea for a part but I basically haven't started it yet because yesterday shit happened, and that stuff. So, I'll hopefully try to get to writing tomorrow idk.

Im really sorry about all the updates... I just feel like I need to talk to you guys... and update you guys on like whats happening and if it effects the stuff or not, and my anxiety makes me want to tell you guys reasons why I haven't updated, and I feel like I need to update everyday but I know I don't need to and AHGHH!!! Im just really sorry for all the updates...

Also, I thought I could have a break and that everything could be back to normal because my friend told me something which took a HUGE weight off of my shoulders, and then my friend group doesn't hate each other anymore, and we just have to wait until my friends in my friend group are done quarantining that way we can figure everything out, and then for one day everything was fine. That was yesterday. Then, SURPRISE!! Later in taht fucking day MORE shit happened, looking like I can't get a break huh life? And now im really fuckign scared lol. Anyway, yeah shit happened, my upload schedule might be horrible but I still wanna try, I can't believe im getting out like a chapter every week its crazy!

I love you guys a lot, I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything, and just *YELLS THANK YOU* ilysm. Ty for being here for me, and just... go live your life, don't be ashamed about anything that means YOU, and be you. I love you, remember to get some sleep ok? Last night I couldn't get sleep cause I really needed the comfort of mcyts, and I got it. Now, my family is tryign to make things ok and normal but it just isn't. The worry is still there... anyway, uhh get some sleep sometimes ok? Go drink some water if you can, and aren't in school or reading this at night, and just please take care of yourself. Most people are in a hard place, remember im rooting for you, and you can talk to me if you need to <3 If you don't wanna sleep right now, just remember to get some sleep soon, if you really need the comfort of whoever, or whatever while its nighttime, go watch it! Make sure you feel ok. I know most of us don't understand ourselves, cause I fuckign don't, but remember to be you, and try to figure it out. Don't push out your emotions like I've done my whole life, and now I don't know what emotions I feel at all, because I always chain them down and push them out, not feelign them until they really hit. One day I know I'm gonna have a really big break down, and honestly, I'm just really scared.

I love you so fucking much, keep being you, take care of yourself, get outta bed, go do your homework, go laugh at something stupid, go watch whoever your comfort person is/go talk to them/animal if you get comforted by your pet, and please, please I know that it doesn't seem like it, but everything's gonna work out.

I love you <3