And His Name Is Fundy...

A/n I'm doing this for whoever requested it, your welcome I have NO idea what I'm gonna do with this chapter but ok lol. Btw, hope it lives up to your expectations! btw enjoy how I made it pretty long lmfao

Ok I just realized its YOU @Quatro13 that wanted this, bruh hi again lmao. How ya doing? Hope you like this lol

TW: There is self hate in this chapter! Mentions of being drunk!! CREEPY MEN!!! Just wanted to tell you if this upsets you <3

(ages for this chapter)

Phil, 39

Wilbur, 26

Techno, 25

Tommy, 22

Tubbo, 22

Y/N, 21

Fundy, 10

Ok look, I was thinking about making Fundy like 20 or smth, but nope I can't do it it'd hurt me to write, cause idk how to explain it, and the best im doing is if hes like 10. Was thinkin bout makin him 5, but noep nope nope I can write children but holy shit I don't wanan deal with a Fundy that suddenly screams out and runs around the house pranking people. Hes gonna get along well with Tommy.

LMAO-

(btw in this Tommy and Tubbo moved in together.)

Your POV -.-

You quickly rushed home from work, and checked your phone.

37 missed calls.

"shit, shit shit shit." Your murmured to yourself, shaking your head softly. As you drove in your car, you started to listen to the messages. All of them were work due, or just creepy managers trying to get you into their job. Of course, you weren't going to because you loved your job, even though it was always really fucking busy. And, you still had college to get through.

"Hey Y/N!" You heard Phil's merry voice chirp out from the messages. Your eyes filled with tears. You had totally forgotten to talk to them... work and school were really bitches. You felt guilt pour onto your shoulders, but you listened to the rest of the message.

"So, we haven't heard from you for a while," You heard a bit of pain in his voice. "But we were wondering if you wanted to get together for Christmas? Wilbur's apparently got some big news, and Tubbo and Tommy will come over, they said that they could visit! Technos finally taking some time off to come over, and Wilbur, well of course hes coming over. He was the one that had to idea for us to get together. Anyways, I'm sure that your really busy... I- uh... I love you Y/N, please, please show up. We don't know if your ok or not... please..." You could hear his voice crack.

You put the rest of the messages on hold, and quickly pulled into the driveway for your house. You hit your head on the wheel, and just let the tears pool out. School had been pressuring you, at work there were always creepy guys trying to come and talk to you, even though (if your a lesbian, then say, even though your weren't interested in men. If you are pan or bi, then say, even though you could have a relationship with men, you didn't really like them. Some of them could be really mean sometimes. If your straight, then say, and even though you could date men, all those men were creepy bastards. They always tried to touch you, and stuff like that.).

"Y/N, you really are a fucking whore huh? You didn't even call your family. They must hate you. You heard Phil. Probably when you got there, they were all gonna yell at you." You whispered to yourself, still banging your head softly on the wheel.