31. Sneaking In, For Better Or Worse

Art by @Chikiist on twt (Benchtrio my beloved)

I'm sorry if this chapter is really long. WAIT I JUST REMEBERED I CAN MAKE TWO PARTS- OH FUCK THAT THIS IS GONNA BE POG 

 A/N  Hello! By the time this gets out I'm guessing I already have 200k- (yes you do bitch) But honestly I might not. Depends on if I can get this done in one day, (you cant) but as of right now I have 199,600 something, so yeah, I might gain 400 reads in one day, who knows. (you did) Uhh yeah, that's it, onto the chapter. 

Also, real quick question, how tf do people write things that are like only a few thousand words? Like, I honestly envy you- You know how to write short things, while I'm over here feeling guilty for not giving you guys, the readers, a chapter over like 4k words or sum. Which means that it takes me a while to write my chapters... and just- h o w-

Just deleted 2k words of this chapter cause they're useless now, feeling good 👍🏽

Also uhm, someone made art of me- They're amazing and the art is amazing, here ya go https://www.wattpad.com/1102679210-my-art-book-wattpad-craters-based-on-there-name

(The link doesn't work so go look up Show_Ejero because it's pog AND AMAZING, THEY'RE ART IS AMAZING-) 

Oh- Also, on the last chapter for the like sneaking into Phil's office, not the last chapter but the Heely's one, btw, let's pretend that instead of  Y/N and Ranboo forgetting their phones, let's just say that they put them on Do Not Disturb so nobody could contact them. That good? Yeah alr ty. I don't have an editor other than myself, so nobody to catch those mistakes other than myself, if I do decide to go back over my writing which I cannot do because I already know what's happening. But I did edit chapter 29, so yeah. 

TW: Sleeping tablets (?) (Don't worry, nobody get's hurt who's... a main character.)

Your POV -.-

You blinked your eyes to the morning sun, goddammit, that thing really was annoying. 

Yeah, it was annoying but it kept you alive.

The ceiling above you was a sort of white musty color. Well, that meant that you had fallen asleep on the floor of Tommy's room last night, with Ranboo, Tubbo, and Drista as well. The five of you had decided to have a movie night, which successfully scared the shit out of Tubbo and Tommy, made Ranboo laugh, and Drista almost threw forks at the TV during the jump scares. 

You were simply there, laughing along with Ranboo, getting scared at parts and screaming with Tommy and Tubbo, and almost throwing the throwing stars that Techno had given you at the TV with Drista, as well as almost throwing the TV out of the window due to a dare that Drista had given you.

Yes, you did play Truth or Dare, but it was very short as Techno had yelled at you from his room to not cause any property damage or he was killing the lot of you. 

So then you ended it, much to the protest as you, since... well... death seemed nice. 

Anyways, now you had woken up, the first one to wake up, and surprisingly Drista was still there.

Did she show up out of nowhere? Yep. Did Dream ever call you guys to ask if she was at your house due to him worrying about her? Yes. Did you say that she was? Of course not, who were you, snitches?

You sat up, thankfully due to sleeping on hard wood floor in foster homes before your back didn't hurt. It had gotten used to this, but you knew that Tubbo and Drista's backs would indeed hurt after them sleeping on the ground.