8. Cuddling Is Somehow Pog

A/N, First of all I'm really sorry for the picture, if you know the animatic that its in then your a god/goddess/great and powerful person., if you don't your still a god/goddess/great and powerful person. Here's an actual chapter in teh story, no need to thank me. (lmao) But srsly, heres an actual chapter for the story, gg hopefully I don't make this like 4k words, cause I never thought I could do that, hahahah last chapter shows different. (also for those of your who basically are confused about me and @Quatro13 plotting stuff, don't be confused, we will never tell until the time comes. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE- By now Quatro, you are just basically a co-writer Ima be honest lmao. Just cause you came up with a good idea, and plus I just joke about with you in the comments, confusing everybody. Its great :D) HEHEHE

Really quickly, I gotta say THIS WHOLE STORY AND BOOK IS GONNA BE PLATONIC, NO SHIPS HERE!!! Unless they are someone that does not exist, and is just a character in the book, there will be no ships! I just had to say that, I still respect people who ship, because I was a shipper for a while I just don't really want any ships in this book lol. I dont ship anybody anymore, except for maybe a tiny bit dreamnotfound, idk.  Aight, now that that's outta the way, heres the chapter :D

Your POV -.-

"GIMME CUDDLES" Tubbo said, making grabby hands at Wilbur. (I JUST WROTE TUBOB THIS NEEDS TO BE ONE OF HIS CHARACTERS LIKE BIG LAW OR TOOB LMFAO-)

"Not right now Tubbo, I need to get this done." Wilbur was getting something extra work like done for school, that he was supposed to get done in the summer. But, since Wilbur was too busy doing whatever, he hadn't gotten it done, and now that school was about to start he decided it was a good idea to do it last second.

"Might I mention that that is a 10 page essay, and you Wilbur haven't gotten it done yet?" You scoff, rolling your eyes at Wilbur laying back his essay until now.

"For fucks sake, how many times do I have to say I forgot about it Y/N?" Wilbur said, rolling his eyes and putting his hands up in annoyance.

"Not enough." You respond, looking at Tubbo. "Hey, we should probably leave him alone." The two of you walk out of Wilbur's room, and Tommy comes over.

"Did you annoy that bitch?" Tommy asked Tubbo, and Tubbo laughed and nodded. Tommy looked at you. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just a bit tired." You said rubbing your eyes.

"Do I need to tell Dad about you not sleeping again?" Tommy asked, crossing his arms.

"NO- Please don't, I get sleep like once a week, come on that's a lot!" Your protested, annoyance lacing your voice.

"That is fucking nothing Y/N, you gotta get some sleep." Tommy said, rolling his eyes. "Your really fucking stupid." You just scoffed, not caring to defend yourself, then walking back into Wilbur's room.

"I told you not to bother me Y/N." He grumbled, already having memorized how your walking sounded on the floor.

"I bet you ten bucks I can type faster than you." You said, voice stern while you crossed your arms.

"Yeah, sure as shit." Wilbur said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, just- Tell me what you want me to type, and I will type it. Come on Wil." You said, voice softening as you walked over to Wilbur hunched over his computer. "With this rate of you sitting like this, your gonna have Tommy's posture."

"No- I will never have Tommy's posture, I don't know how he fucking got that posture." Wilbur said, standing up from his chair and flopping on his bed. You sat down, looking at the keyboard. Different from yours, but you could get used to the keyboard to type.