Chapter 58

I couldn't move my hands. At all. And Harry was looking at me like he was about to devour me where I stood. He closed the small space between us and pressed himself against my back, showing me exactly what he wanted. I moved my wrists against his, but he only tightened his hands.

He walked his fingers around to my bare stomach, dragging a finger up and down, waiting for something. I knew what he was trying to do. I'd made a joke about head scratches being better than sex and now he wanted to prove me wrong, and I was going to let him. But I was going to play with him a little first.

"I think I'd like to take the two week deal, if I'm being honest. You don't have to worry about me, I'll be okay. I think I should worry about you though." I turned my hand in his and reached for the hardness in his pants. His hands tightened again when I touched him. "That feels like it might hurt. Are you okay, Harry?" I had this teasing tone in my voice, cluing him in on what I was doing. This was a game now and he knew I was playing.

The fingers that had been racing over my stomach had gone flat against it, showing me a moment of weakness. His hand trailed down though, playing with the waistband of my underwear. We kept our eyes on each other in the mirror. He brought his mouth to the shell of my ear and whispered gently into it, "Is this okay?" I nodded a response. I wasn't giving him the satisfaction of verbally saying yes.

He unhooked the strapless bra covering me and threw it aside. His hand ran over the fabric covering me and he felt me through it. He didn't have to say anything, knowing I was in the exact same position he was in. He moved the waistband just enough to slip his hand in, finding my clit and he circled it gently. I had told myself the second he grabbed my wrists that I was going to be stone faced through this, just to prove my point, but that plan quickly failed.

My chest raised and fell quicker as he kept going, putting more pressure on me when he saw me reacting to him. My mouth fell open ever so slightly and the smile he'd had on his face grew wider. He pushed his hand down further to dip into my opening and brought it back up to my clit. It only added to the sensations and my hips jutted backward in his. He took that moment to let go of my hands and wrap his arm around my chest, keeping me completely against him. His hand found my throat and he squeezed the sides gently.

I never, in a million years, thought I would be okay with a man wrapping his hand around my throat like that, but Harry had done it once without thinking and something clicked in my head.

His eyes flickered down my body to see where his hands were and what they were doing to me. His breathing got heavier as I came undone against him. He dipped his hand down again to my opening and pushed two fingers in, but he kept them there and waited.

"Tell me you were wrong."

"What?"

"Tell me you were wrong. I want to hear you say it."

"Never." I pulled a smile onto my face as his fell. He pushed his fingers in more. I could feel his second knuckle where it bent. My knees faltered a little bit, only putting more pressure on my throat from his hands so he could keep me up.

"We can do this all night, Charlie."

"I can. Not so sure about you though." He sank his fingers all the way into me. I could feel the band of his wedding ring. All I wanted was for him to move, but I could see in his eyes that he wasn't giving in so easily.

"It'll be worth it. Tell me you were wrong. Now." His voice was stern and his expression hard. "I want to hear you say it."

"I was wrong." He inched his fingers out to the end of them.

"About what?"

"Harry, you can't be serious."

"I don't like to be kept waiting, Charlie. Tell me what you were wrong about." He pulled a finger all the way out and it ghosted circles around my opening. "Go on."