Chapter 14

You ever have that moment when you're in a situation you've never been in and you're suddenly standing outside your body watching it happen? Yeah, that's what I was experiencing the second my ass hit the bed behind me.

I propped myself on my elbows and looked at Harry. He looked so much taller. It was almost intimidating. I sat up, coming  to eye level with his belt and looked up at him. A smirk spread across his face.

"You've got those dangerous thoughts running through my mind again, darling." His fingers brushed across my cheek, sending a chill down the back of my neck. "And now Kira's not here. Wondering what I should do with them this time." 

I got on my knees on the bed, grabbing at his shirt and pulling it from where it was tucking into his jeans.

"Whatever you want." I kept his eyes on mine as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. His face got serious.

"Are you absolutely sure? We agreed to go at your pace and that still stands. Whatever you want, we'll do." His voice got as serious as his face. I worried for a moment that he heard my conversation with Kira earlier and was worrying. I didn't want him to think it was anything to do with him.

The courage I told Kira I needed came with the alcohol I'd consumed. "I'm sure." The serious look disappeared the seconds the words left my mouth, his smirk returning.

His fingers pulled my shirt from my skirt and ripped it over my head. He nudged me back, telling me to move further up the bed. I did as he said, and he climbed onto it in front of me. 

He held his body over mine, using one hand to hold his weight, the other snaking behind my back for the clasp on my bra. He pulled it off my arms, leaving me bare. I flashed back to the other night, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You're blushing. Are you okay?" He stopped what he was doing.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." He looked amused.

"Care to share?" He already knew what I was thinking about and the look on his face told me he did.

"I was thinking about the other night. When we were in this exact same position." He brought his lips close to my ear, grazing it softly before he whispered in my ear.

"Let's see where the night would have taken us, shall we?"

His hands moved down to the waistband of my skirt, pulling at it lightly and looking at me asking for permission. I nodded and brought is face to mine. Kissing him calmed the nerves running through my veins.

He pulled my skirt down with one hand and I pulled my legs out, hearing it land somewhere in the room. He pulled his lips from mine, bringing them to my neck and leaving a trail of kisses down my chest. He was recreating the other night before we were interrupted.

His hand palmed one of my breasts while his mouth focused on the other. His tongue swirled around my nipple and a knot started to form in my stomach under his touch.

His free hand moved down to my waist, playing with my underwear, stroking the skin just under the fabric. His fingers inched them down slowly, as if he was waiting for me to object. I didn't. I felt him drag them down my legs until they were gone.

I didn't realize my eyes were closed until I felt Harry's thumb gently rub the outside of my thigh and talk to me.

"Baby, are you okay?" I looked at him. He was looking at me, a bit concerned.

"I'm okay. Just a little nervous. It's, uh, it's been a while." His face softened and he leaned forward to kiss my cheek, my heart rate calmed.

"We can stop if you want, if you're uncomfortable."